DC Universe Online Trailer - 6 minutes, Vol. Screw the game, make this a full length movie..

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I wonder what kind of powers you can give your character?

From other hero MMO's out there, you can usually pick from a plethora of powers. You can usually give them element powers (ie: lightning, fire, etc...) and then there are the usual light (heal) and dark (summoning) magic. Then there are some where you can make as a martial artist or acrobat like Nightwing or super strength like Bane. Some you can give weapons to like have someone be like a gunner like Deadpool or Cable or a sword like some Deathstroke. Then there are some powers like telekinesis, etc.. I think Flash's super speed or Speed Force is actually a power in this one as well.
Then you can pick how to travel, which also helps in some attacks, ie: flight, super speed, teleport, super jump, etc.. One of the coolest thing in this game is if you pick Super Speed, like the Flash, you can actually run up buildings and iirc they said you can run above water too. That hasn't been done in the other hero style mmo games. Not confirmed but I hope you can wield a GL ring. I could imagine that almost any power the most popular characters will be included because that is one of the draws of this game, being able to create your hero and use the powers of the heroes you like. I doubt you can make a Superman hero though since he pretty much have all the powers. 

These powers are just guesses at the moment but will most likely be included plus more. The speedsters running up the side of the building is confirmed though.

Another cool feature in this game is that supposedly, almost anything can be destroyed (outside of buildings) or used as weapon, like throw the trash can or even throw your enemies at other enemies. Of course you'll probably have to have the power super strength or telekinesis or something to do that but cool nonetheless. less. 

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I wonder what kind of powers you can give your character?

From other hero MMO's out there, you can usually pick from a plethora of powers. You can usually give them element powers (ie: lightning, fire, etc...) and then there are the usual light (heal) and dark (summoning) magic. Then there are some where you can make as a martial artist or acrobat like Nightwing or super strength like Bane. Some you can give weapons to like have someone be like a gunner like Deadpool or Cable or a sword like some Deathstroke. Then there are some powers like telekinesis, etc.. I think Flash's super speed or Speed Force is actually a power in this one as well.
Then you can pick how to travel, which also helps in some attacks, ie: flight, super speed, teleport, super jump, etc.. One of the coolest thing in this game is if you pick Super Speed, like the Flash, you can actually run up buildings and iirc they said you can run above water too. That hasn't been done in the other hero style mmo games. Not confirmed but I hope you can wield a GL ring. I could imagine that almost any power the most popular characters will be included because that is one of the draws of this game, being able to create your hero and use the powers of the heroes you like. I doubt you can make a Superman hero though since he pretty much have all the powers. 

These powers are just guesses at the moment but will most likely be included plus more. The speedsters running up the side of the building is confirmed though.

Another cool feature in this game is that supposedly, almost anything can be destroyed (outside of buildings) or used as weapon, like throw the trash can or even throw your enemies at other enemies. Of course you'll probably have to have the power super strength or telekinesis or something to do that but cool nonetheless. less. 

Static+Shock.jpg

is he going to be in the game?

^ SS... I haven't heard anything about him yet though.

^RFX, We better get a GL ring! I wanted to make my char into a Blue Lantern member
pimp.gif
.~

^ SS... I haven't heard anything about him yet though.

^RFX, We better get a GL ring! I wanted to make my char into a Blue Lantern member
pimp.gif
.~

Oh man, a blackest night storyline would be awesome but I don't think we'll see that in a while.
We might see a GL ring off the bat, that's a big maybe, but I don't think we'll see the other Corps just yet.

Oh man, a blackest night storyline would be awesome but I don't think we'll see that in a while.
We might see a GL ring off the bat, that's a big maybe, but I don't think we'll see the other Corps just yet.

Disappointing news about only being able to play with other people on the same platform.

[h1]SDCC 10: DC Universe Subscription Fee and Cross Platform Play[/h1][h2]Want to know how much fighting crime is going to cost you?[/h2]
If your office is anything like the IGN office, everyone's buzzing about the DC Universe Online cinematic trailer Blur did andSony Online Entertainment debuted at San Diego Comic-Con. However, one piece of news that seems to have slipped under the radar is how much a DC Universe Online subscription is going to cost you. 

If you want to whip up a hero or a villain and go at it in DC Universe Online, you'll need to pay $14.99 a month to get all of the MMO action. Additionally, since day one, SOE has been dancing around whether or not PC players could play PlayStation 3 players and vice versa, but the company has now confirmed that players will only play with and against people using the same platform. 

Disappointing news about only being able to play with other people on the same platform.

[h1]SDCC 10: DC Universe Subscription Fee and Cross Platform Play[/h1][h2]Want to know how much fighting crime is going to cost you?[/h2]
If your office is anything like the IGN office, everyone's buzzing about the DC Universe Online cinematic trailer Blur did andSony Online Entertainment debuted at San Diego Comic-Con. However, one piece of news that seems to have slipped under the radar is how much a DC Universe Online subscription is going to cost you. 

If you want to whip up a hero or a villain and go at it in DC Universe Online, you'll need to pay $14.99 a month to get all of the MMO action. Additionally, since day one, SOE has been dancing around whether or not PC players could play PlayStation 3 players and vice versa, but the company has now confirmed that players will only play with and against people using the same platform. 

Back
Top Bottom