DC's Wale and UCB set for MTV Video Music Awards

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

GARBAGE.
word, might as well put on lil flip & slim thugga to complete the garbage.
laugh.gif

people not from our area don't want to/won't try and accept our culture and its ignorance at its finest

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

people not from our area don't want to/won't try and accept our culture and its ignorance at its finest
I can accept the culture. You should also accept the fact that I genuinely dislike this song.

And I like some of Wale's work...but this and "Chillin'" is straight dookie, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

QFT
people hated on hyphy, crunk, jerk etc, hou/atl/la/ny/bay/etc so dont take it personal

Congrats Wale (I know you see this thread).

Chillin is terrible but I mean, I see what dude had to do to get his name out there, go pop w/ the first single. Sweatin Out Weaves is aight, I only like itcuz my !%+!! Free is on it. Son should drop "Back in the go go" or "My Sweetie", or what put him on the map "W.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e"on the awards show, them 3 joints go hard.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I can accept the culture. You should also accept the fact that I genuinely dislike this song.

And I like some of Wale's work...but this and "Chillin'" is straight dookie, in my opinion.
You're from NY. Your opinion is null and void...

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom