DCshoechick, LX, & DCShoeDon Present: The Mumbo Sauce Mixtape Volume 3! DMV Hip-Hop at It's Finest!

You mean Konshens? Naw, he didn't submit anything. A lot of the artists I'm closest to never send anything for the mixtapes. lol I guess they figure Ido a lot for them already.

I do love the simplicity of the front cover. What I had laid out at first was driving me crazy. Hence the delay.

But this is worth the wait IMO.

I know folks were looking at me kinda crazy at work taking pics of a spilled container of mumbo sauce.

Yeah, I walked across the street to Yum's. Ordered the food, came back to my desk, and set-up my lighting situation.

Shot about 20 flicks.Best 2 were used of sauce and chicken.

Street pic came from an old google search, Gotta go out at night and take my own now that I can.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Yeah, I walked across the street to Yum's. Ordered the food, came back to my desk, and set-up my lighting situation.

Shot about 20 flicks.Best 2 were used of sauce and chicken.

Street pic came from an old google search, Gotta go out at night and take my own now that I can.
Yea man take your own adds to the creativity and originality of it (plus you can capture the still that will work best with your vision). Besides, your a smart dude but you don't to get into any legal trouble... so ask for permission, take your own, or purchase from sites likewww.istockphoto.com (there are others but they are probably the least expensive).

J Paycheck, I feel what ur sayin'. Totally agree.

That's why when I find pics on the web, I doctor them a lot to take them waaaaay far from the original. That street pic has been discolored, cropped, andeven flipped.

man, yall need to get me on the next mixtape, real talk. i know yall ain't know i'ma artist, but yall gotta have somebody reppin baltimore on there,man.

check the sig. if yall wanna hear what i do...

I posted a thread months ago when I first started taking submissions. Sorry if you missed it. And there are at least three Baltimore artists on this mixtape,so don't assume there is none.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

I posted a thread months ago when I first started taking submissions. Sorry if you missed it. And there are at least three Baltimore artists on this mixtape,
so don't assume there is none.

j/k

laugh.gif

nice...cover made me hungry...bout to go to MAYFLOWER and get me 3wings and fried rice
all day @ work no lunch break....FTL

Back
Top Bottom