De La Hoya: Mayweather would expose Pacquiao

he was like a fly everywhere. He was throwing punches and I was like, 'Whoa.' But he didn't hurt me, whatsoever. It was that he was just throwing so many punches.

"Mayweather, on the other hand, he has a style where he doesn't really like to fight. That's why it would get so complicated for Pacquiao. Pacquiao would just come forward and leave himself vulnerable to counter-rights that Mayweather would be throwing.

"Mayweather would be timing him. So styles make fights, and the more Pacquiao pushes the fight, and the more he pressures Mayweather, the easier it will be for Mayweather."

Damn that's exactly what I been saying. Also what happened to people claiming Pacquiao's punches actually hurt?

laugh.gif
at DLH saying Pac didn't hurt him at all. That's why you didn't come out for the eighth?

DLH is still upset at pac
laugh.gif
and how is he of all people gonna say his hits dont hurt lol

Tupak your really gonna use a quote from DLH to prove your point?
laugh.gif

DLH probably knows Pacquiao cheated when they fought. That's why he is trying to downplay their fight; he doesn't wanna come out and say it.

This dude is still salty!
laugh.gif
Still mad that Pac declined his $1M and proceeded to give him an #!% whooping!
roll.gif

Despite the "pac never hurt me" BS DLH is right.

Mayweather is the best defensive fighter of our generation/maybe ever.  He is an excellent counter puncher.  Manny struggles with that type of fighter ie JMM.  Mayweather is a faster and stronger version of JMM.  Most boxing people know that floyd would win the fight.  But with floyds age and him seemingly being ok with taking some punches these days Manny would have a good chance to land something on him.  Which makes for decent intrigue.

Who becomes the next threat to the Mayweather regime after he dispoess of Pacquoi

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

Who becomes the next threat to the Mayweather regime after he dispoess of Pacquoi

There's literally no one. He's unbeatable.

They said that about Tyson. They said that about Roy. They said.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

There's literally no one. He's unbeatable.

They said that about Tyson. They said that about Roy. They said.
The difference being the power that's associated with higher weight classed. Both Roy and Tyson were smaller guys for their classes at some point. The face-first style of Roy (literally...chicken dance anyone?), and Tyson fighting like The Hulk (you know, that "as long as I hit back harder I can stand right here" type #*+@)....neither style stood a chance in the higher weight classes as they aged and younger, strong punchers caught up to them. But Mayweather is a %%@$@@+ mongoose. He'll continue to fight middle weights with nominal power. And he'll continue to fight defensively. Even Pac's stopping power is only comparable to a .38.....and that;s IF he can land shots consistently. Mayweather won't be knocked out. Ever. And I doubt he'll lose on the cards either.  Face it, he's in the perfect situation to go undefeated for his entire career. The only thing people can really get mad at is that he didn't risk such an amazing accomplishment by fighting fighters he couldn't handle. But that's like people being mad at Jordan for not shooting from half court to make the game more challenging
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Canelo

in 5 years
laugh.gif

Canelo v Julio Cesar Chavez Jr would be a great fight if they can find a good weight to fight at maybe light middleweight...

I can see them fighting 2-3 times (Battle of Mexico)

laugh.gif
 @ Canelo. Granted Mosley has a strong chin & stays in tip top shape, but Canelo let that fight go the distance. There is no way that fight should've went that far. He has no knock out power from what I've seen. If I was his trainer, I'd make him run from Cali to NYC & back again for letting that fight go past 6-7 rounds. Canelo is going to get rocked & rocked hard in his first big fight.

laugh.gif
 @ DLH saying Pac not hurting him.

Hate Floyd, but he is going to rock Pac, steriods or not.

He lost all credibility when he said Pac didn't hurt him. I could agree with the other points up until he said it didn't hurt. He was a broken, defeated man in that fight. hahaha

Originally Posted by psk2310

laugh.gif
 @ Canelo. Granted Mosley has a strong chin & stays in tip top shape, but Canelo let that fight go the distance. There is no way that fight should've went that far. He has no knock out power from what I've seen. If I was his trainer, I'd make him run from Cali to NYC & back again for letting that fight go past 6-7 rounds. Canelo is going to get rocked & rocked hard in his first big fight.

laugh.gif
 @ DLH saying Pac not hurting him.

Hate Floyd, but he is going to rock Pac, steriods or not.

word, a 21 year old couldn't do what the top 2  fighters couldnt do either
eek.gif

Canelo>Jose Luis Castillo
pimp.gif

lol At Floyd rocking anybody
Of course DLH is pulling for a guy he co promotes

Back
Top Bottom