**DEAD**Heads Up: Lord of the Rings Trilogy Blu Ray set for $7.99

pimp.gif
thx op

COOOOOOPED! I never watched the series or had an intrest, but for $11... You get the picture..  

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Hop on this quick. Dudes are going crazy on Blu-ray.com, buying 10 copies or some %$!+ trying to resell.

I considered it... Then I reconsidered...

Hop on this quick. Dudes are going crazy on Blu-ray.com, buying 10 copies or some %$!+ trying to resell.

COOOOOOPED! I never watched the series or had an intrest, but for $11... You get the picture..  

Pretty positive that this is a misprint considering they're selling all the movies individually for $8 as well. Good luck to you guys ordering though.

Pretty positive that this is a misprint considering they're selling all the movies individually for $8 as well. Good luck to you guys ordering though.

Originally Posted by King Au

target doesn't ship to canada...story of my life
frown.gif

Why don't you just have it shipped to the US?
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lbc28dKuhQ1qav6f6.png

Originally Posted by King Au

target doesn't ship to canada...story of my life
frown.gif

Why don't you just have it shipped to the US?
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lbc28dKuhQ1qav6f6.png

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

me too lol.
Thanks for telling us dunk
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom