Dead. Lock.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

No.

favre8x10.jpg

Il delete my account if Favre does this ^ with the vikings
Quoted for later use
6ba26a61948ae5e4ea7452b51536e6b95ec59784.gif

As in delete your account do you mean retire or whatever?
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Damn I missed out...
I'll let you take a spot from someone I don't think will be here regularly. You want it?

Yes as in retire, and you can qoute it all you want. Brett Favre will not win a Superbowl with the Vikings.
You can stay chipper though that you have a real qb NAME for once though, its a shame hes 4 years out of his prime...

Edit: Because of you single handedly i cant not wait until the Packers play the Vikings.
Nick Barnett helped too.

Originally Posted by JPZx

No.

favre8x10.jpg

Il delete my account if Favre does this ^ with the vikings
Quoted for later use
6ba26a61948ae5e4ea7452b51536e6b95ec59784.gif

As in delete your account do you mean retire or whatever?
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Damn I missed out...
I'll let you take a spot from someone I don't think will be here regularly. You want it?
Sure.

Aight, you got nikeairkels's pick which is #6 overall. Never seen that user before so I really can't trust them for this type of thing.

Yes as in retire, and you can qoute it all you want. Brett Favre will not win a Superbowl with the Vikings.
Neither am I, but our odds got significantly better with the Favre signing.

You can stay chipper though that you have a real qb NAME for once though, its a shame hes 4 years out of his prime...
4 years ago huh? Which means he was out of his prime 2 years ago in 2007 when he threw 28 TDs and only 15 INTs.

Alright, that's fine with me, I'll take an 'out-of-prime' Brett Favre
laugh.gif

Because of you single handedly i cant not wait until the Packers play the Vikings.
I have that type of effect on people on here? Nice
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Well you sort of have that effect, but im just looking forward to calling you out for being extra salty.

He prolly wont even be playing by week 4 anyway though.

And yall bear with me some through the next couple of days... I'm helpin my brother move back in down at College Station this weekend, but I'll bearound...

Originally Posted by heat23

Damn...I missed out
mad.gif
You want oo IRON MAN oo's spot? I get the feeling he thought he was signing up for an ACTUAL Niketalk fantasy league that he'd have toattend to throughout the season. You want it? You're on the clock if so.

Draft board on the front page everyone....so you know who's been selected already.

Not a reach at all. I like the pick.

You know exactly what you're going to get out of Fitzgerald....while SJax, LT, Chris Johnson and a few others that were on the board that he couldpotentially have chosen all have question marks and may be first-round busts.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by THE GR8

$+!$ forte is gone
mad.gif
Don't worry, he'll suck this year anyway
e7f365bf151a8a315110e6b944c0b7a3265e5e5f.gif
have fun watching Brett Favre slowly disintegrate into the ground, he wont b able to walk without a wheelchair by years end. Dude hasnt been goodfor at least 2 years (i mean better than Tavaris I GUESS
eyes.gif
)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

now that the Bears opponents cant put 8 in the box every single play, watch out for my mans Forte
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom