Dead. Lock.

gimme Warner, i already got Q
pimp.gif

I didnt wanna take the chance on LJ
I believe theres a good chance he will be putting up numbers this year like he used to.

Come on fellas......Lets finish this draft or I'm gonna start one like the nba one. JP, take control of this mock plz.

JP your mancrush favre better help AP this year....well at least im hoping he is, im gonna land AP with the second pick in my actual league....drafts thissunday.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Mancrush?

Point me to one of my posts where it would appear like I have a mancrush on him
grin.gif
....you won't be finding any.
Get outa here.

Jose go look at every argument JPZ had with me. Youll find his mancrush statements.
Every time i talk about the Packers dude brings up how the Vikings have Favre and the Packers dont
Even though i told him numerous times i could care less
roll.gif

Edit: BTW JPZ whats happening to your Vikings. All over Sportcenter they talking about how your locker room is split and Favre isnt welcomed. Then ig Tavarissaid he gives them the best chance to win.
Your locker room got beef
laugh.gif
not a good look..for you.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Edit: BTW JPZ whats happening to your Vikings. All over Sportcenter they talking about how your locker room is split and Favre isnt welcomed. Then ig Tavaris said he gives them the best chance to win.
Yeah I know...I could care less though. We didn't bring Favre in here to be the backup and there is zero chance he would agree to sitting onthe bench and holding the playbook. If it ever came to that, you better believe he would just outright retire (once again) so that his consecutive game streakisn't broken. And anyway...odds are we'll be cutting/trading Jackson in the near future, so I don't really understand what the players are evengetting that. They have to know there's no chance Tarvaris will start barring an injury.

Dude you cant even deny that theres been numerous times of you trying to rub it in my face that the vikings have favre now.

Do i really need to go back and look or are you gonna be stubborn and deny it.

Yea that was on one post you said that.

Then on a diffrent post you contintued to ask if i was mad and started posting pictures of Favre with the Vikings n what not.

I would definatly say you're on Favres jock.

Back
Top Bottom