Deadbutt vol. An inquiry levied upon the youths of today

Deadbutt......

What does this term mean? 
I have seen a sharp increase in this term's use over the past few weeks, and it leaves me disconcerted, to say the least.
Is it when the buttocks is repeatedly punched, causing a loss of feeling in said area?
Context clues have failed to help.

At the behest of your most popular member, NT, I urge you to shed light on this situation.
Take my hand, and gently guide me into enlightenment (pause).

Deadbutt?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Usually used by corny new yorkers(that is who i have observed to be guilty of using "deadbutt" the most), along with people who use new york lingo they read online in an attempt to make it popular in their respective neighborhood.

It means that they're being serious.
i.e. "Yo, deadbutt, I walked in on my sister hooking up with my girl last night"

Your lack of critical thinking reveals the problem with today's youth. Deadbutt is the result of sitting on your **$ all damn day accomplishing nothing, therefore aching.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Your lack of critical thinking reveals the problem with today's youth. Deadbutt is the result of sitting on your **$ all damn day accomplishing nothing, therefore aching.
My train of thought, which tends to err towards the existential, would naturally query: "Is it the fact that said person is accomplishing nothing which causes his posterior discomfort?  In essence, a person's physical ineptitude causing a perceived pain that isn't truly there? Or, for those that believe in the tenants of monism, is it a more corporeal connection, where butt molecules ache due to a lack of blood flow?"

Did said Deadbutt come from Deadleg in the 90's? Where you raise the middle knuckle when punching someones leg so that the impact is more concentrated causing a dead leg.

Back
Top Bottom