Deadly 150-vehicle pileup closes I-94 in west Michigan

BRUH.

0:52.....:smh: :smh:

Main reason why I avoid the highway when it snows bad. Too many idiots in 4x4 vehicles speeding, and too many drivers clustered up.

Edit:

Can't believe that only one person lost their life. That's crazy.

Last edited:
some of those cars were driving too damb fast to begin with....that was terrible...hope everyone is ok...

BRUH.

Main reason why I avoid the highway when it snows bad. Too many idiots in 4x4 vehicles speeding, and too many drivers clustered up.

Edit:

Yeah you would think a lot more people would have died from such a major pileup
I'm glad it doesn't snow in Cali, though a lot of people drive so stupid in rain

damn i didnt watch the new but i remember on yahoo it said 90 car

wow

BRUH.

Edit:

Bruh these idiots wanna tailgate and speed because they think awd solves all.

Main reason why I hate winter driving. Too many reckless drivers, and no matter how well equipped you may think your car is, that snow and black ice is no joke. Took me 9 hours to make a 4 hour drive last week because of a major storm in my area.

Saving a few hours just aint worth it :smh:

some of those cars were driving too damb fast to begin with....that was terrible...hope everyone is ok...

Yep, unfortunately that looks like the case here. Chumps in big cars that can get going - but you could see them hit the brakes and then nothing happened until they ploughed into the next vehicle.

It's all about the tires and driving to the conditions - in this case a whole lot slower due to the surface and poor visibility.

damn i didnt watch the new but i remember on yahoo it said 90 car

wow
It was 2 different pile ups here. One had a truck with fire works and them ***** all went off smh. One of our drivers was stuck out there for 14 hrs

mean.gif
 people going that fast in those conditions 

Too bad you can't buy common sense with those expensive 4wd cars..

Michigan of all places should be where people know how to act in these conditions.

Good lord :x :smh:

People shouldn't drive the the same speed in inclement weather as you do in regular weather anyway though. It makes no damn sense.

^ same here

Can't stand the aggressive *** drivers during snow/ice storms

One of my pet peeves. I always say, drive with your brain. Not your ego. Having the tail end of a truck go through my windshield is one of my worst nightmares. :smh: :x

What's even more shocking is why are those people sitting in their cars. I would have gotten out asap and crossed to the other end or gotten out of harms way

Last edited:
How does auto insurance get sorted out in these major pileups? Hah

It's their fault. You suppose to drive at a safe speed and distance to be able to stop..

If they were doing that they would had been able to slow down

Usually they will attempt to see who is at fault, if not the insurers will go to either 1. Pool all damages and split the cost or 2. Each insurer pay for there own

Basically the ones who hit other people rear bumpers is their fault regardless of why and weather..so basically somebody will be paying for someone else car and then someone else will be paying for theirs.

It's complicated but will get sorted. Say I rear ended someone then someone rear ended me, their insurance only got to pay for my rear end

Only thing that suck is the person at the end who nobody hit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom