Deangelo Hall to the ********

I personally don't think the Skins NEEDED him. Obviously he doesn't hurt. I think it helps you guys more that Dallas didn't get him. Great pick upin my opinion though. Now the Raiders need to release Javon Walker and Tennessee needs to sign him
smile.gif

Typical Snyder is his finest hour.

I smelled this 3 seconds after reading what Davis did in Raiderland.

Atleast he got all his dow upfront from the Raiders.

Now its this logjam in the secondary.

Someone will be salty about their downs being decreased.
laugh.gif

If they keep him from bein a Cancer.. its ALL good.

Toss Torrance.. Toss Rogers on 3rd downs so he isn't givin up the big play and rotate Smoot in and out for that matter too.

Can we get another DB while we're at it... they all seem to like giving up that one big pass in a game..

Soooo.. What number is THIS bamma goin to wear??

Its just for the rest of the season.. I think he's gonna make our defense solid in the secondary.. all we need is the D-line to get their act together.

Personally, even as a fellow Hokie... I always thought he was overrated... And as a Falcons fan... Dude went to a couple of Pro Bowls and all, but again...Overrated...

Seems like upon going to Oakland and the Man-D... He got 'exposed'...

In his eight games in Oakland, Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way, according to data compiled by STATS. He gave up more yards than any defender this season and was tied for third worst in catches allowed.

BABY JUICE wrote:
Its just for the rest of the season.. I think he's gonna make our defense solid in the secondary.. all we need is the D-line to get their act together.

My man trying to convince himself out of the inevitable.

DC is a snakepit for finished careers..

Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way
That stat is unbelievable. That's as solid as my Bronco's defense.
laugh.gif

My-T.

It's not a bad signing...we're paying him a pro-rated salary of 492k. That ain't bad for a team who NEEDS depth at the CB spot. Yall laughing likethis man is coming in to be a starter. He's not getting PT over Los or Shawn Springs. If anything, he'll push Smoot to the Dime package over LeighTorrance. I don't care what you say, but this was a low-risk type of move. This man is playing for a contract after this season. Whether it is from theSkins or another team. He's going to step it up. I'm not going to make excuses for his play, because he flat out stunk before he left ATL, and he was ajoke in Oakland. But ask yourself this...how many dudes go to Oakland with a big contract, only to stink it up for one reason or another? Randy Moss, CharlesWoodson, etc etc. I'm not syaing he's going be nearly as good as those guys but he has shown flashes in the past of being a good CB. He's only 24,so he has a lot of good football left in him. Dude needs to get his confidence back. Also, as far as him being a cancer, I'm not too concerned about it. Wehave a good group of guys led by London Fletcher to keep his %@@ in check. Deangelo Hall has a lot to prove, so I expect him to play a little better than whathe did as a Raider. Another thing....he could bolster our return game by fielding punts. As long as we get ARE off the PR unit, and spare Moss from takingkicks, I'm all for it.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

ravens > ******** (that's right, i said it)

Was this ever in question...they haven't been a real threat since Rypien was the qb and Green was the league's fastest man

^
Y'all really smoking that [Jay-Z] "That la la la...."

Remix for real.

lol.

Not only on the field every year, but profitability as well. Psht.

Before the Pitt game, we had 3 players in consideration for mid-season MVP.

Ravens? Zero.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

CharmCityKid wrote:

ravens > ******** (that's right, i said it)

Was this ever in question...they haven't been a real threat since Rypien was the qb and Green was the league's fastest man

i know, i just like lettin the DEADskins fans know this whenever the opportunity presents itself.

hazel - that was only like 3 games in, homie. i'll admit that campbell & portis are def. beastin hard this year. they are lookin like the best at theirpositions right now. anyway, don't we play yall this year. ok, so what u wanna do??
laugh.gif

i got $100 on the ravens (i ain't just talkin either so whtz good?)

eyes of hazel wrote:
Before the Pitt game, we had 3 1 player in consideration for mid-season MVP.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fixed[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Not only on the field every year, but profitability as well. Psht.

I agree that Snyder is getting money (having the largest staduim helps) but on the field? Its been like 15 years since a season started with people saying"The ******** could win it all this year"

delusional skin fans don't count either

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was finna' say, the ******** go to the Super Bowl every July.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

If the steelers Dfense wrecked havoc on the ********...

what do you think the Ravens are gonna do?

*plays Ice Cube's "No Vasaline"*

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

QFT

When the Skins go into M&T and mutilate Flacco an em' we will see who the better team is.

For $400 k ill take him over Torrence any day. This was a great move, no matter how "overrated" yall say he is. Playing for the Raiders does that toyou.

Back
Top Bottom