Deangelo Hall to the ********

Can sumone please tell me exactly what he's better at than the qb's I mentioned.....he has nothing to set himself apart, which means eventuallyhe'll fall by the waste side like those guys...Gradkowski 2.0

Jacobs is disgusting..adds another batch to his list
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Can sumone please tell me exactly what he's better at than the qb's I mentioned.....he has nothing to set himself apart, which means eventually he'll fall by the waste side like those guys...Gradkowski 2.0

I could say the samething about Campbell...only difference is he in his 4th year and still making rookie mistakes

You're talking like Flacco is a bum when through 10 games we have 1 more win than all of last year and he is the favorite for the AFC ROY

^you still talking after your team got brought back down to earth today?

Campbell? Rookie mistakes? dude didn't throw an INT till his 9th game into the season. Watch an actual ******** game before you make that kind of asininestatement.

Weren't you in S&T just saying the Ravens have a chance to get back in the game after being down 30-10?

we will beat the giants this weekend. (just like we did in 2000 in the superbowl)
what? over 200 rushing yards against that #1 rush defense.. that's just absurd
sick.gif

"I could say the samething about Campbell...only difference is he in his 4th year and still making rookie mistakes"

Multiple fallacies sir.

1. JC is either tougher, stronger, or smarter than all of the qb's that I mentioned. Not to mention he has one of the top 5 strongest arms in the game. Andthe fact that he's still managed to do well with all of the systems that he's been through.

2. And can u please name the rookie mistakes that he's made this season? Is it the 2 picks....off of tipped passes by his own team mates? Oh maybe thefumbles off hits from the blind side? Rookie mistakes right?.........NO

You actually gotta watch the game cuz, not listen to what your barber says and come back and spit it on NT. He, just like you, has no idea what he's talkinabout.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^you still talking after your team got brought back down to earth today?

Campbell? Rookie mistakes? dude didn't throw an INT till his 9th game into the season. Watch an actual ******** game before you make that kind of asinine statement.

Weren't you in S&T just saying the Ravens have a chance to get back in the game after being down 30-10?

we will beat the giants this weekend. (just like we did in 2000 in the superbowl)
what? over 200 rushing yards against that #1 rush defense.. that's just absurd
sick.gif

There was 9 mins left, they did have a chance. Just like I said in that thread (since u following me) stranger things have happened.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

^^^

dog you talkin' as if ya'll gave them they only lost this season......

Plain and simple...they kicked our @!!..

The wind got knocked out of us early...

we were gaining ground offensively/defensively in the 2nd half until' the ross interception
I'm not gonna lie you guys were making that comeback after the McClain touchdown..that 2nd pick to the house was definitely not on Flacco.

your boy bmore still talking the same story though
laugh.gif
..it's all funthough hopefully we can come out tonight against dallas with a gimpy Portis

Originally Posted by TeePeso

"I could say the samething about Campbell...only difference is he in his 4th year and still making rookie mistakes"

Multiple fallacies sir.

1. JC is either tougher, stronger, or smarter than all of the qb's that I mentioned. Not to mention he has one of the top 5 strongest arms in the game. And the fact that he's still managed to do well with all of the systems that he's been through.

2. And can u please name the rookie mistakes that he's made this season? Is it the 2 picks....off of tipped passes by his own team mates? Oh maybe the fumbles off hits from the blind side? Rookie mistakes right?.........NO

You actually gotta watch the game cuz, not listen to what your barber says and come back and spit it on NT. He, just like you, has no idea what he's talkin about.

They got Campbell running one of the safest offenses I've ever seen. He on that "Trent Dilfer, please don't f**k up" plan. He rarely throwsa pass over 5 yards so of course he don' have many pics. Take the leash off of him and he'll turn into the same bamma he was last year.

I THOUGHT THE SKINS WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE DIVISION.....................
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
??

^oh Deuce
laugh.gif

mind you though, I know I didn't say that
nerd.gif

our O-line got worked..story of the season thus far, pass protection..when you can't give Jason time throw coupled with the fact that we only went deeponce is
sick.gif

that loss hurts for the skins..ouch

deangelo hall played pretty good..saw him jawing with TO through the later parts of the game
laugh.gif

Philadelphia's tie evens this blow.

If they would have won that game, ev'rybody but the Giants would be at 6-4.

Typical Skins.

Lost 2 straight.

Now time to win 3 straight.

It's looking like the NFC East belongs to the Giants and that the Cowboys and Skins will be fighting for 2nd place. I still think the Ravens gamecoming up is going to be big for the Skins

How did I know Deuce would be 1st up after the game?? lol... Especially with his 9ers winnin against the lowly Rams...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

How did I know Deuce would be 1st up after the game?? lol... Especially with his 9ers winnin against the lowly Rams...

laugh.gif
Yeah I know, that would be the same lowly Rams that beat the *******scorrect??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by RockDeep

laugh.gif
Yeah I know, that would be the same lowly Rams that beat the ******** correct??

And the Cowboys...but of course they didn't have Stephen Jackson yesterday either....

Back
Top Bottom