Dear Bros's (and shawtys) LETS DISCUSS THE SOPRANOS

solarius49

Banned
So Tony dies in the final scene of the final episode right?   That is pretty much the only explanation that makes sense, due to his convo with Bobby about "when you die you dont see or hear it coming".   Plus with the Middle Eastern guy acting all suspicious and running into the bathroom...I think he's dead.

EDIT: I just read the link posted below. I don't know anymore, because the evidence presented makes a LOT of sense...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Tony isn't dead.
I'm not sure about that.  After rewatching the scene a few times, and reading a couple interpretations of that scene, I'm pretty sure he got hit at the dinner table by the Middle Eastern dude he was snitchin on
also when he walks in the restaurant, he looks at a painting on the wall, which is a painting of the house he saw in his coma when he was about to die

Greatest show ever...
pimp.gif

They are almost surely all dead except for the kid maybe.

Orange is a symbol of death in mob movies. Take a look around at the scenery inside of the restaurant.

Skimming through the Master of Sopranos link has changed my mind about Tony living at the end. I need to rewatch the whole series.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Greatest show ever...
pimp.gif

one of my fav's- I was one of the few that thought he didn't die, to me it was more of a happy, appropriate ending (especially with the Journey song). I thought they left some room open for a movie with that ending too, but I guess its however you wanna see it
if you can, go back online and rewatch the scene, guarantee you'll change your mind
Plus that conversation he had with Bobby about "not hearing it coming" when you die pretty much solidified it for me

Back
Top Bottom