DEAR EYESOFHAZEL (NT APPRECIATION)

Wale are you out in Europe spendin Euros?

Keep doin your thing in musicland and dont take anything personal when people criticize your music. I LIKE some of it and HATE some of it.
but um post some pics of the tours

Back from banned camp!

na im actually in london spending 's ..too much at that...i spent a bit too much at bape...i wanted to get that g shock in the NY store..but they aint haveno more..so i bought it in LDN ended up spendin damn near double....lol..oh well....im tryna see what Ibiza has to offer as far as clothes/kicks etc....anybody know???

If you mean Ibiza the Vacation spot with women for days....

You don't go there for clothes or shoes my man... you go there as if it's China.. to Bangkok, Do Drugs....and club til the sun goes up.. down.. then back up again...

Ibiza is a place where people need a vacation AFTERwards to rest from goin to Ibiza...

Watch Yo Self...but have fun...Ibiza makes Amsterdam seem like Utah....no glass cases...its all out in front of you...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

damn.

only Ibiza im doing is on 1st street lol...

my name iCan dont say iCan't....

what up wale.

Yeah Sorry... I actually left a meeting. Walked outside and then came back... still bored..

This Real World Stuff I used to do just doesn't seem as fun anymore.. lol

If it weren't for the checks... [Hank Hill]I Tell ya what [Hank Hill]

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Rock you need some air homie...
[Damon]
"Don't fight it... Just let it happen..."
[/"Friday After Next"]

roll.gif

I thought I was the one that never ler s&%t go....

laugh.gif

Rock, in defense to all, when you and I went into a blast fight, YOU deleted the thread Mr. Mod...........................

October '06. (edit).

Ain't lock it. Str8 deleted it.

I ain't fo'got!

Thus, you ain't fighting fair SON SON.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom