"Dear Jesus, I masturbated yesterday and betrayed you....but check out my new shirt"

lobotomybeats

Supporter
Dear Jesus,
Today I cum to you knowing that when I coated my gut in DNA last night (and yesterday morning and possibly every day since I was 14) I was sinning. So Iask you for forgiveness. I know that my actions didn't affect anyone whatsoever and that they never will. But this shame I carry for absolutely no reasonat all is getting to me. I am aware that I didn't masturbate on to any unknowing bystanders or passerbys. I am aware that I didn't cause a mess foranyone other than myself. But in your name I ask forgiveness for this terrible terrible sin.

love, Nick
(Ps. Why did you make all the fun stuff a sin?)

Is this the Scarlet Letter of the lonely? What is more shameful, masturbating or telling people you quit in the name of Jesus?
link

Do you suffer from Masturbation? If so check out Dameco's Blog about her victory over masturbation.
Oh here is Dameco. By the looks of her, she shouldn't have hung the old vibrator up so early. \

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

36d254cea9edabd0b98af4cc68b0665dfcea0f6.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Dear Jesus,
Today I cum to you knowing that when I coated my gut in DNA last night (and yesterday morning and possibly every day since I was 14) I was sinning. So I ask you for forgiveness. I know that my actions didn't affect anyone whatsoever and that they never will. But this shame I carry for absolutely no reason at all is getting to me. I am aware that I didn't masturbate on to any unknowing bystanders or passerbys. I am aware that I didn't cause a mess for anyone other than myself. But in your name I ask forgiveness for this terrible terrible sin.

love, Nick
(Ps. Why did you make all the fun stuff a sin?)
dude rubbed one out on his own stomach?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hahahahahahahaha I'd rock that shirt.

E D I T
I just bought one. A black Ex-Masturbator tee. I was gonna get an Ex-Hypocrite, but I said naw, I'll stick to the Ex-Masturbator

Do you suffer from Masturbation? If so check out Dameco's Blog about her victory over masturbation.
Oh here is Dameco. By the looks of her, she shouldn't have hung the old vibrator up so early. \
they make sound like she beat cancer or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

they make sound like she beat cancer or something
laugh.gif

yeah I did that on purpose. Like masturbation is this huge vital hill to overcome.

Back
Top Bottom