Dear Niketalk, please explain to me the utility of Twitter and why should I sign up to it?

NT'ers on twitter can be crazy as hell sometimes and they bring the lulz..

Following your favorite artist is dope.. if they use twitter like that.

I get my news from twitter also.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

It's a good way to see where people's minds are at these days. It really shows it in a collective way.

^this. and I just made one the other day
embarassed.gif
check the sig tho..

Twitter = #BreakingNews before breaking news.

If there's an event around your way, guarantee you can type in keywords about that event and at least someone is Tweeting about it. Clutch if you can't make up your mind on whether it's worth going to or not.

I'm not real big on following celebrities because most of them don't be talking about $##% but if you're a fan of someone, go for it.

Obviously, you can meet some nice females from all over...easily. Twitter is alright with me.
laugh.gif

I follow all the national and locals teams' sportswriters for all the teams. Instant updates and different perspectives are great.

The way I see it is you go on facebook to see what your friends are saying.. you go on twitter to find out what celebrities/athletes and what not are saying. And as MisterP0315 pointed out its the best source for finding out the news if you care about that stuff.

definitely twitter is good for staying up to date with friends and other stuff like music, shoes (if you're still into that.... lol), movies?
one of the reasons I like to use it though is because it's like a "microblog". I find that I don't have time to come up with blog posts anymore, so as the days go by if something interesting happens, someone says something funny or notable, I'll tweet it. After a few months/years or w.e, you can look back and remember something you might have forgotten.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

there is no point to twitter unless you are a company, celebrity or create some sort of product

other than that mainly lames use twitter

Then I guess social networking as a whole is just pointless to you then. Seeing as to how the masses don't catch on to social networks until its heavily advertised. 
Its a social network, its for people to socialize

Your logic makes no sense. 

I've had it for almost a month now. It's cool. Nothing crazy. If I had more followers, I would tweet more. Just utilize it to what you want it to be.
My link is in my sig, follow me....I'll probably follow back.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

there is no point to twitter unless you are a company, celebrity or create some sort of product

other than that mainly lames use twitter

Then I guess social networking as a whole is just pointless to you then. Seeing as to how the masses don't catch on to social networks until its heavily advertised. 
Its a social network, its for people to socialize

Your logic makes no sense. 
yeah i have to agree. saying that mainly lames use twitter is an extremely naive and baseless generalization.

if you're a head, it can be very useful to keep up with info... I used to not see the point either, until I started following blogs, friends etc...i resell new stuff and buy older stuff with the money

have a twitter....no facebook.

I follow all my interests. Soccer, News, Football, Sneakers, Rap artists,

One stop shop for everything. Twitter battles with friends is always fun. I feel like its so much more laid back then facebook. Lulz are had frequently

Twitter during the nba playoff/finals is priceless.

The frenzy after JVG said "they let him through the lane unmolested..." during a celtics game.

theres no point in trying to explain Twitter to someone without...

Its all about who you're following.....cuz thats what you see.....

Originally Posted by PRIME

Your sn is so dope my friend.

Thanks..!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

pics or ducktales.

Follow me or just view my tweets and see for yourself...

I tweet about music and sometimes my thoughts although I tweet my thoughts in an ambiquous way...

Sometimes I think my followers just skip over my tweets because so often I hear, "Yo %!! you be talkin' bout..?"

*shrugs* lol... : @stanleypaulwick

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Twitter = #BreakingNews before breaking news.

If there's an event around your way, guarantee you can type in keywords about that event and at least someone is Tweeting about it. Clutch if you can't make up your mind on whether it's worth going to or not.

I'm not real big on following celebrities because most of them don't be talking about $##% but if you're a fan of someone, go for it.

Obviously, you can meet some nice females from all over...easily. Twitter is alright with me.
laugh.gif
QFT plus Networking.....my Screwed and Chopped mixes can move pretty fast due to twitter. And its cool how you can search key words and find out what people are thinking about a particular topic...
Follow me @SlimK4

Back
Top Bottom