Dear NT - I passed the CPA exam! Vol - I don't need a blog

Congrats LazyJ10. I just found out I passed BEC (also my last part) on Friday night as well
pimp.gif

So glad it's over. [Peter Olinto] You're on your way to a CPA! [/Peter Olinto]

Where were you having dinner @? Dude's bout to sprout another seed soon, if he hasn't already.

LOLZ, I only kid homie. I know your not going to do my taxes. But if you want you can give me some of them season tickets that you don't use.
We had dinner at Lark Creek in WC. Saw him walk by, actually, Tyler saw him, then he dropped his head in. Yeah, 3rd is on the way? I don'tthink they've had it yet.
laugh.gif
We gave up the tickets man, I rather watch the games on home from thecouch till we get new management.

Thanks Paul, he's def more of the man than I am...I don't want to get hate like Rowell does/would.

laugh.gif
@ the Peter Olinto ref.

I appreciate all of you who have come in this thread.

does it look bad if you take the test numerous times? graduating soon and wanna sit for the exam too, but i wanna see if i can pass the test without studying

Originally Posted by iShMiKeYaHeArD

does it look bad if you take the test numerous times? graduating soon and wanna sit for the exam too, but i wanna see if i can pass the test without studying

Whose going to know? No one but you will know how many times you sit and what you got. IMHO, you're tripping if you think you can just show up and notstudy for this bad boy. Kuddos to you if you do/can.

Accounting isn't just number crunching, surely, private is, but public isn't as much.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

is accounting really all about crunching numbers all day or is it something else? does it get boring?

Only if you work for an extra regular company/corporation (private accounting)

Public accounting doesn't involve number crunching as much as private. It's more focused on servicing your clients with assurance or tax services(clients will love you for adding value to audit services by helping improve their business or even more for tax savings). You really get to see/do/learn a lotmore in public accounting at a much faster pace than in private.

LazyJ, so how many times did you take each section? So that 18 months really came into effect if you passed a section and had to retake it, that'sperseverence. Congrats nonetheless!

Congrats on passin your CPA Exam LazyJ. Do u guys kno what the best way of finding a job in the public acctg field right now? I also recently passed my CPAexam too.

Congrats on passing the CPA.
pimp.gif

I'm in the process of taking the exam too.

It's been kind of a struggle for me though.
ohwell.gif
I only have Auditright now, and once got a 74 in BEC.
mad.gif

I'm gonna take the rest next month, I plan on getting so that I can be done once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom