Dear NT, What do you want for Christmas?

a ring for my future wife
pimp.gif

Honestly...

No one has ever given me a Christmas present after I turned 10.

Not my parents. Girlfriends. Friends.

So if by some miracle somebody gave me something I would be grateful.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Honestly...

ohwell.gif
NT Secret Santa?
frown.gif

If they're on sale (probably not)... Tickets to the Rugby World Cup 2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly...

ohwell.gif
Did your parents not believe in giving you a gift after that age?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Bills paid and a powerball ticket saying i won at least a few million....

...and my sanity back
[/color]

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

If anybody buys me anything, cool. But I'm doin' Christmas for my daughter [although she's still mad young...whatever] and my nephew, so I'm only goin' to buy myself new beaters/boxers/socks, T shirts, and maybe a few games. Don't know yet....if I was selfish tho, and I just looked out for my own happiness, I'd buy myself a new camera. I'll probably just buy it Spring '10, whatever.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Start a bank account for your seed...she's too young to even enjoy it so why buy herthings[/color]

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Honestly...

ohwell.gif
Basically.

They only really bought me stuff when I needed it. Like Back to school time, when it would begin snowing, etc...

Can't complain cause I always had clothes and sneakers but they never really cared for holiday stuff like that.

And since I had no real family out here there was no aunts or uncles to get me nothing.

No big deal really. It's just that it always felt a little crappy not ever getting nothing for X-mas.
ohwell.gif

As for girlfriends...Let me not even touch on the disappointments the women in my life have been.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Honestly...

ohwell.gif
Basically.

They only really bought me stuff when I needed it. Like Back to school time, when it would begin snowing, etc...

Can't complain cause I always had clothes and sneakers but they never really cared for holiday stuff like that.

And since I had no real family out here there was no aunts or uncles to get me nothing.

No big deal really. It's just that it always felt a little crappy not ever getting nothing for X-mas.
ohwell.gif

As for girlfriends...Let me not even touch on the disappointments the women in my life have been.
tired.gif
damn man i feel bad, you're making me wanna buy you something

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

If anybody buys me anything, cool. But I'm doin' Christmas for my daughter [although she's still mad young...whatever] and my nephew, so I'm only goin' to buy myself new beaters/boxers/socks, T shirts, and maybe a few games. Don't know yet....if I was selfish tho, and I just looked out for my own happiness, I'd buy myself a new camera. I'll probably just buy it Spring '10, whatever.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Start a bank account for your seed...she's too young to even enjoy it so why buy her things[/color]
I got a savings account for her right now.....but I think I'm buyin' her mad clothes and all that other shtuff when Christmas comesaround. She already has more than enough tho, so I don't really know. I should just put the money I would spend on her in the account, huh? That wouldbe way smarter, right? You know what, don't judge me.

There's alot of people from my hood like me that never got #$%& for Christmas.

But that's cause of pops or something running out on them and mom struggling with mad kids.

I think I'm wanna get my Mr. Chi-City on this year. So many people with no jobs, those are the people that need stuff.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom