Dear Wendys

Originally Posted by tramond

I want my nugget. Since when is a four piece the move? 25 cent a pop? Okay, not too bad, but I liked 20 cent better. Then you didn't even ask me what sauce I wanted. Why I oughta.........
Im high and this post got me rollin!
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
+%%* i was gonna make this post. They did it on the sly. the first time ithappened i searched that whole bag for my nugget.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

When I was like 15 and wasn't driving there was like a wendy's on my way to the crib. I order a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and walk home. Well as soon as I get inside it starts raining tell me why I am about to eat my burger there was no god damn patty, it was just lettuce tomato and a few strips of bacon, ever since then wendys FTL son

gave you the BLT chief
laugh.gif

Dear Wendys,
Stop putting so much mayo on the grilled chicken sandwich, its disgusting. Ya'll never seen Undercover Brother? I ain't with all that mayo on mysandwich.
As a matter of fact, let me get no tomato and no mayo on it, just lettuce please. I know ya'll are on a timer but stop rushing me out of the drive-thru andgetting
my order completely wrong, and then get mad at me when I ask you to correct it. Last time I went ya'll forgot to give me a fry, got my sandwich completelywrong,
gave me no sauce for my nuggets, no ketchup and no napkins. Stop it Wendys, just stop it.

-The Gemini

Originally Posted by Mdotte

When I was like 15 and wasn't driving there was like a wendy's on my way to the crib. I order a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and walk home. Well as soon as I get inside it starts raining tell me why I am about to eat my burger there was no god damn patty, it was just lettuce tomato and a few strips of bacon, ever since then wendys FTL son

gave you the BLT chief
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OWNED!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, but damn man thats was messed up

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by tramond

I want my nugget. Since when is a four piece the move? 25 cent a pop? Okay, not too bad, but I liked 20 cent better. Then you didn't even ask me what sauce I wanted. Why I oughta.........
Im high and this post got me rollin!
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

x2
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is the combo still 10 nuggets? I hardly eat wendys anymore cause all of them around my area never know how to cook the fries. they're either undercooked orstale.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

roll.gif
eek.gif
+%%* i was gonna make this post. They did it on the sly. the first time it happened i searched that whole bag for my nugget.

i even looked in the french fries dude!!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

bring me a breakfast menu to my city
tired.gif
, that shhh was poppin up in florida.
pimp.gif
crap i still haven't tried their breakfast menu...what kinda stuff to they serve for breakfast?

Originally Posted by blackjack223

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

bring me a breakfast menu to my city
tired.gif
, that shhh was poppin up in florida.
pimp.gif
crap i still haven't tried their breakfast menu...what kinda stuff to they serve for breakfast?
u kno the usual hams, eggs, cheeses, and all that BUT their bread is filled with syrup pockets
pimp.gif
, i remember paying $3.49 for a sausage/egg/cheese with hashbrowns and a orangejuice(large cup) it was damn worth it
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom