Dear white people if you feel the urge to....

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

thumbnail.aspx

Sincerely,

White People
laugh.gif

But yeah, as a few others have said, this isn't a black thing. Everybody gets hit with the "you look like..." from time to time and the comparisons are usually not well-received.

White folks think gay marriage and slavery look alike tho. Cant take em too seriously

Originally Posted by MonStar1

If you feel the urge to tell a black person that they look similar to another black person please stop and keep it to yourself.  Even if its a celebrity.  From my research in the field you are wrong in your comparison 87% of the time.  

Its really offensive to tell somebody they look like another person who in reality looks nothing like them.  Please stop doing this.  

How come I've been told I look similar to Morris Chestnut my whole life by blacks (men, women, family and strangers).  But for some reason a guy at my job swears I look like Larry Fitzgerald....
grin.gif
 does this guy seen my face or just dreads?  Its pretty sad.
w/e you say lil wayne. 

I see where you're coming from Mon,but a brotha that I used to work with was told that he looked like
Spoiler [+]
simply because he had dreads.

That came from a cat in upper management.

Originally Posted by Nash

I usually get typical stuff like Chris Brown and other light-skinned cats, but when I went to France they said Will Smith
eyes.gif
\
For some reason, I thought you were Asian.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

OP look like Ricky with dreads tho 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
98472_o.gif

im listenin to the red album right now so all i have to say is RICKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

White folks think gay marriage and slavery look alike tho. Cant take em too seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

I usually get typical stuff like Chris Brown and other light-skinned cats, but when I went to France they said Will Smith
eyes.gif
mad.gif
\
The bolded happens 5/10 when I meat a white person.

But I hear they throw it to you though
devil.gif

Ruxxx killed me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

It's a two way street. Cause I don't look like Andy Pettitte
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously.

I've heard it all from frail Eric Bana to Adam Levine w/ Bradley Cooper hair from black people.

I gotta agree with you OP.....100%....
ohwell.gif

white people stay claiming I look like Ne-Yo
alien.gif
....but black people can NEVER see that comparison....

I know my black people are right on this one....I look nothin like that fool 
roll.gif

I'm Puerto rican and I get nothing but comparisons to black athletes (CC Sabathia, Osi Umenyiora) or R&B singers when I was younger (Usher, El Debarge). I don't get offended people just find that look alike ishh interesting I guess.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

If you feel the urge to tell a black person that they look similar to another black person please stop and keep it to yourself.  Even if its a celebrity.  From my research in the field you are wrong in your comparison 87% of the time.  
Its really offensive to tell somebody they look like another person who in reality looks nothing like them.  Please stop doing this.  

How come I've been told I look similar to Morris Chestnut my whole life by blacks (men, women, family and strangers).  But for some reason a guy at my job swears I look like Larry Fitzgerald....
grin.gif
 does this guy seen my face or just dreads?  Its pretty sad.

Whatever skin tone you are, Someone will say we ALL look alike. I dont like you OP, Also just for the record I think your the lamest person on NT

Isn't just white people though.. i get it all the time.

Any light skin brother with a beard is me apparently.

Example... When Drake was clean shaven i got no comparisons to him... since sweetheart start rocking a beard, i get it all the time
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom