Dec. 20th Will End A Era!

nice lebrons
pimp.gif

i like them old Shox BB4s you got there man.. I noticed them above the rest. But not like im saying it doesnt all stand out. Maybe i just notice the simplestuff.
Funny how you say the sales people laugh at your shoes. I always loved when that would happen to me. Or a group of "sneakerheads", you know the kindthat take pics posing with their shoes look at your feet and dismiss you.
Regardless man you got a good perspective on things. Thats all that matters.

dope collection of lebrons, jordans, and nike air force 1s. i understand what you mean with the end of an era, on 12/20 will be the first time i get a chanceto buy a pair of XIs (one of my favorite sneakers).

nice collection. lebron iv are the most comfortable bball shoes i've ever tried on.

yeah only if they knew what we got sittin in the closet huh. but you should most definitely go to your moms house and pull those AJ1's out of hiding.

Damn Mr.Moore, I knew you had heat, but geezez that is an epic amount. Well if you do decide to leave and want to part with a couple, you know you have aappreciative Canadian to take a few 10.5 off your hands. Besides that man much respect. I'll PM you in a bit.

yo bmoore what size are you?? if you ever decide to actually sell your stuff im interested in a lot of your collection....

Back
Top Bottom