Decades of Greed: Behind the Scenes With An Angry Walmart Manager

worked at wal-mart while in college a few months..........the worst damn job i ever had.

did everything from cashier, to stocker, tire lube express, cart pusher, ect because they will not fill positions to save money.

its true that if you have a brain and are outspoken they will blackball you or fire you

*&$% walmart

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Glad there's no Wal marts in nyc but on the real most retail company's are like this. I worked at a large retail pharmacy. I was the pharmacist making over 100 a year straight outta school and my techs were making 9 a hour some older then me busting they *** just as much if not more than me. No benefits at all for part timers (most my staff except 2 employees) no stock plans, no union. Had to leave took a pay cut but I'm happy working at a independent now.

Glad there's no Wal marts in nyc but on the real most retail company's are like this. I worked at a large retail pharmacy. I was the pharmacist making over 100 a year straight outta school and my techs were making 9 a hour some older then me busting they *** just as much if not more than me. No benefits at all for part timers (most my staff except 2 employees) no stock plans, no union. Had to leave took a pay cut but I'm happy working at a independent now.
there is a Walmart behind green arcs mall next to the home depot

This boggles my mind. They are a Fortune 5 company (ranked 2 on the Fortune list for 2013) as a retailer beating out petroleum, automobile, and power companies and they have a lot of their employees struggling! Makes no sense at all.

Upper management eats alot of the money - you have the Walmart CEO raking in $35M but what about the board of directors and the management below him. Some bogus VP or Assistant Director a few levels removed could be raking in $2M-$3M. Before you know it you have billions going only to the top dogs.

I haven't even included the Walton kids who probably have more wealth than some nations.

Sounds like any other job... Employees crying smh for what getting paid good, and making 1.5 every Sunday **** and take the money. Wal-Mart and any other company has hours that is allocated and will fluctuate between busy times during the year. So **** and work. Lol

is walmart's long term strategy to make everyone so poor that they could only afford to shop at walmart?

Sorta, they also rely on the government to pick up where they fall short. Helping employees get social service because they get paid so low, they qualify. Get food stamps and WIC while working at Walmart? Might was well use it at Walmart too.

i believe that is just how they run the company.
Cutting every single cent possible to lower the prices.
THIS
is target any better
with how they treat employees
but honestly i havent really met that many people at walmart that deserve a raise
they lazy and never know anything
a few in all the times ive gone to walmart are cool workers

Last edited:
costco >
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

This partially explains why walmart always has like 3 lines open at the busiest times of the day and month(s).

You can always tell how a company treats it's employees by how the employees treat the customers. And at Walmart you can tell by the quality of the service that they get treated poorly.

I try not to buy anything at WalMart, slightly lower prices isn't worth the hassle of being there if you live in a city with options.

This is the danger of public IPOs. The shareholders and CEOs are the bottom line, not the customers and definitely not the employees

Back
Top Bottom