***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

TY - Dope fit like always my dude.
Mikennguyen 23 - Dope fit and nice Jordan I's.

School: Didn't feel like dressing up or anything.

Stafford V-Neck, Levis, Supra Vaiders.

l_9d304e44e1aa4e7f92501472227ab62e.png

Nashville's been gloomy as f*ck for the past few days.
ohwell.gif

Basketball XX2s for me today for classes. Classes starting at 1:00pm MWF FTW.

SkavB- Give this a shot:

Turn on your camera. Go to the SHOOTING MENU screen and make sure you have the following settings:

Optimize Image: Normal
Image Quality: JPEG fine
Image Size: Large
ISO Sensitivity: HI 1
Noise Reduction: ON

If you have PS, when you save it as a .jpeg, when the pop-up comes up when you hit save asking what quality to save it as, type in 12--that's the max.

(I'm not saying this as a diss, just because I KNOW that camera can shoot some awesome shots and that it's not your fault. I just want you to be ableto get the most out of it. If you have those settings and nothing changes, then I don't know what else to tell you. Hope that helps!)

345748968.jpg
345748969.jpg

looking at those ^^^ WHEATS hurt my feelings i should not be posting these up lol, nice video back their billionheiress ,and dalitso i cant wait to see yourcollection, nice fit everybody

meh.....gloomy day...pardon the mess!!...thinkin bout sellin that 32 inch to the left

I like those 23's a few pages back...I must have overlooked that colorway....sick McFly's to the 2 people rocking those...and cute videoBillionheiress...it adds something to the forum, rather than just staring at pictures every day...I really need to get a camera, so I can start posting in here

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

SkavB- Give this a shot:

Turn on your camera. Go to the SHOOTING MENU screen and make sure you have the following settings:

Optimize Image: Normal
Image Quality: JPEG fine
Image Size: Large
ISO Sensitivity: HI 1
Noise Reduction: ON

If you have PS, when you save it as a .jpeg, when the pop-up comes up when you hit save asking what quality to save it as, type in 12--that's the max.

(I'm not saying this as a diss, just because I KNOW that camera can shoot some awesome shots and that it's not your fault. I just want you to be able to get the most out of it. If you have those settings and nothing changes, then I don't know what else to tell you. Hope that helps!)
yes please...i know that camera can do better.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

TY - Dope fit like always my dude.
Mikennguyen 23 - Dope fit and nice Jordan I's.

School: Didn't feel like dressing up or anything.

Stafford V-Neck, Levis, Supra Vaiders.

nice fit
wink.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Both my True Blues and blk IV's are beat.
frown.gif

Gouda, that might be the dopest fit I've seen you post (w/ the Stealths). Real clean.

DF!!!

Thanks Fam.
To School Today.
-Nike
-Levis
-Nike

zl3jh3.jpg

qq61py.jpg

Back
Top Bottom