***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

After working all day to practice. Juries on the 15th FTL.

That One-Really-Comfortable-Baggy-Worn-As-Sh*t Pair of AE Jeans x Beater Gibson SBs. The leather quality on these is outstanding.

Dope stuff everyone.....

The boy undsd his 95s, I rocked Olives.
2hwh549.jpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I wish I could wear shorts in December.
frown.gif

haha same here man, it's night time and we're pushin -25C (-13F), it's not sweet. got a bit of snow today too so every box is stored away in the closet
frown.gif
... north face is definitely not just for hypebeasts in canada!

Lol, I wish I could wear a coat in December... we're 'pushin' 17C here... I prefer the cold weather.
ohwell.gif

-my all time favorites to pick up h20cean from tattoo blues (ugh too lazy to rotate pic)
-kobe 1s
-levis 520s and pumas to a baby shower
nice fits everyone...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Originally Posted by never wear them

i got 500 on De la Hoya... ppl think this pacquiao guy will actually do something... lol.

pac is gona get bodied up
roll.gif

3fe41874fc8d51b4f194e90f301bb754-getty-82552102mw044_oscar_de_la_h.jpg

din't planned to end his carrier like this huh...
frown.gif

YO! As much as I dislike that guy... I'd be proud to wear a $22 million dollar beat down on my face for weeks. DF!!!

^
you have a cool style Ty. I could pull off alot of the clothes you rock, but you do it bro. I think I have alot of clothes with nowhere to put them, but dangyou must have an apartment JUST for your coats haha.

how much does that Northface cost? I have 2 Denali fleeces that I love, but ive never bought a coat from them

Originally Posted by never wear them

i got 500 on De la Hoya...
de la hoya has made your a poor man homie
roll.gif
roll.gif

pacquiao FTW!!!!!!

from friday- to the lakers/wizards game..lake show better not take teams too lightly...
eyes.gif

vxaqg.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

BBC. North Face. Nudie. Baltoro II (06' samples).

thats a really nice hoodie. and i generally dont like the puffy/feathery look lol i have those gloves also

Back
Top Bottom