***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

man, coming in these WDYWT posts always makes me think of all the heat i don't have lol, good stuff everyone!

Taking a much needed break from studying today....

29zo408.jpg
2q3bpk3.jpg

Originally Posted by ChapelHillzFlyest

Lesson learned...Don't hoop in $15 sneakers..no offense to Marbury...I like what he is doing..
it doesn't matter if it is a $200 nike/jays or $15 bucks big ben's if you step on someone's foot going down from a rebound or blockinga shot you're bound to get your ankle sprained, its just part of the game...besides, i've had worse sprains before playing in jay's and nikes. oh,and these are about $3 bucks now i believe since steve and barry's are closing down.

dope 'preme blazers, spiris back there.

kev2: i just bought those chukkas, first pr of vans ever...sucks to hear they're not comfy

christmas shopping...i keep buying stuff for myself
smh.gif

To chill and meetup with the girlpren

3094858472_ef065848af.jpg

Did anyone hit up Macy's 4th floor at 34th St? Nastia Liukin was there. I tried getting a picture with her but the Bodyguards hella owned me.

Here's what I took, it's not that great but at least I got the chance to talk to her ;D

3095573767_12fa34f5a5.jpg

to school:un-ds strap 1s, levi, gshock, AE
2e2qgrm.jpg

263fvrb.jpg

i love these they look pretty good compared to past retros but thats just imo im glad i was finally able to get them

Originally Posted by dalitso

DREDAY0789-yeah I'm in tha DMV. Copped the jacket at tha PG Mall sportszone. Which 1 you at?!!!
i work down in fredericksburg, va.

at work
sox new era,
manifest,
levis,
sb blazers.

3095854305_ba1ef6c1d2.jpg

play clothes mixtape
pimp.gif

3096694168_79da24d758.jpg

Back
Top Bottom