***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Good stuff SupremeSlim, sometimes you blur your face and other times you don't any reason?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Wow, icy Space Jams. I'd easily drop the money I would spend on a CDP for a pair like that.

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

GoudaNH wrote:

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

sports zone in central park
As Many Times As I Been Up There Ive Have Never Seen You
laugh.gif

if you dont come in before 5 during the week i am off already. i run the backroom there
That Makes Sense...I Usually Come On The Weekends.

YO!
Good stuff SupremeSlim, sometimes you blur your face and other times you don't any reason?
laugh.gif

Debby does too I think.

I need to grab some Sea Glow. I think my SJ's could come out close to that clean... didn't someone use Sea Glow on Obsidian XII's, too?

DF!!!

^^^^Dalitso, this is kinda weird but its weird seeing you in that first pics because your not in front of the usual door. knda weird i know. lol

To Work and Hit a Couple Shops....****n Armani Exchange!

Bulls New Era
Club Room
Levi's
Cool Grey 3s

never wear them - hard to believe you're takin your last shot when everything i've seen you post is pretty much DS
laugh.gif
. i'll be waitin on the collection post though

Fat Boy 915 - nice V's

kingof3rdstrike - killin it with the 'fit

Dunks r nice - hurtin em with them 94's

SOLE CANDY - clean fit, i see my crown jewel in your background. i'll find another pair..one day

dalitso - on top of yours as always. doin it with the columbias for real though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me..thought i'd play with the strings on my bakins today, i waited to find a pair for a while and waiting paid off. DS / $45.

Work:

3099629148_cc01e70436.jpg

3098925271_b6d14eb098.jpg

they all look ds b/c my job doesnt allow me to wear my s***. i've been doing this for 10 years now... i'm "planning" on having a kid so im inthe process of starting up my own business soon and need a loan and blah blah.... i'm strictly timberland or dress shoes now..

i hear you never wear them, doesn't hurt anyone to think about the long run.

SoLeCiTy...problem?

its all good man. like i said it was just work, nobody important comes to my job lol. trying something different because i usually tuck laces on every pair i wear.

Back
Top Bottom