***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Today.
29yl8o4.jpg

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

Originally Posted by az005us

you make those recons look very odd lol.

laugh.gif
I'll give them to you then, can you fit an 8?
my hommie wears an 8
nerd.gif

lol but for real u made the shoe look hella lop-sided lol

sorry about the big pics:

Bonus pic: Rockin the Fro'
happy.gif

by the way nct that shirt is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

nope.. i have a mans foot lol.
Mens sizes start at 7.5 so we'll just put that reply to rest right there.

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

my hommie wears an 8
nerd.gif

lol but for real u made the shoe look hella lop-sided lol

In the event that it did / does look "lop-sided", it would be due to the fact that i was leaning over to take the picture with my phone.

I know yall don't mean wrong but I'm not a fan of naysayers. But it's constructive criticism, I'll take thegood with the bad and move on.

After having a "surprise" final and then having work...

NTs SECOND most hated Jordan...for the freezing weather.

BONUS: It snowed in Nashville...except it was really wet and froze on my car. Not cool.

I need a tripod...

Originally Posted by jepeh21

NCtwin nice fit, info on the shirt
Thanks. The shirt is from Hot Topic. Good luck finding it though. It came out before the movie was released and then once news broke that Heathpassed, they stopped production on it. I remember seeing the shirt going for $60+ on eBay. Crazy thing is I saw it in the mall the first time and I hid itwith the intention of coming back to get it. I totally forgot about it and went home. I went out of town and everything after that. While out of town, afriend of mine was rocking his and was telling me how hard it was to find it since Heath died. I came back to town thinking the worst because I remember thatI left it there at the store and I figured that someone else has my shirt now. Either way, I went to the store to check it out. I dug through the Dark Knightstuff, and there it was at the very bottom of one of the shelves, same size and everything. I snatched it up and bought it. I asked the clerk if they hadsome more and they told me how they just happened to find that one during the week wedged in some Naruto stuff and they just put it back out there. I guess itwas meant to be...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by jepeh21

NCtwin nice fit, info on the shirt
Thanks. The shirt is from Hot Topic. Good luck finding it though. It came out before the movie was released and then once news broke that Heath passed, they stopped production on it. I remember seeing the shirt going for $60+ on eBay. Crazy thing is I saw it in the mall the first time and I hid it with the intention of coming back to get it. I totally forgot about it and went home. I went out of town and everything after that. While out of town, a friend of mine was rocking his and was telling me how hard it was to find it since Heath died. I came back to town thinking the worst because I remember that I left it there at the store and I figured that someone else has my shirt now. Either way, I went to the store to check it out. I dug through the Dark Knight stuff, and there it was at the very bottom of one of the shelves, same size and everything. I snatched it up and bought it. I asked the clerk if they had some more and they told me how they just happened to find that one during the week wedged in some Naruto stuff and they just put it back out there. I guess it was meant to be...
laugh.gif
reminds me of my friend whenever we want to get something, if its meant to be then we'll get it one way or another just like you got yourshirt, i was just at hot topic in hollywood last wednesday night, pretty much no joker shirts but i saw some harvey dent shirts on clearance though.

Back
Top Bottom