***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

snow.

TNF, Urban Outfitters, Nike Dunk Low "Jordunk II"

1rp8hi.jpg

2v97p87.jpg

jt4410.jpg

5qujr.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i think im the only one that doesnt like stash 95's lol
Nope. I actually don't like 95's at all.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think the Stash 95s look alright but I wouldn't wear them.
lol. I never been too into 95's but they do have some great colorways (chili & comets come to mind) and ESPECIALLY 97's. No way youcould ever convince me to buy a pair of 97's.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i think im the only one that doesnt like stash 95's lol
Nope. I actually don't like 95's at all.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think the Stash 95s look alright but I wouldn't wear them.
lol. I never been too into 95's but they do have some great colorways (chili & comets come to mind) and ESPECIALLY 97's. No way you could ever convince me to buy a pair of 97's.
I used to be that way. I don't own any, but I'm definitely on the look out for a decent priced pair. I think the Stashs arebeautiful...well, except the BWs. I just never liked the BW period. No hate, just not for me. Kashima Antler 97s and Stash 95s, though?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

even though am95's are probably my favorite shoe, i know quite a few people that hate am95's no matter what colorway. props to them for having theirown opinion and sticking too it. if everyone were the same, the world would suck.

Originally Posted by T21D

I didn't realize these shoes still turned heads. Unfortunately, an "expert" @ finishline complemented my Concord Jordan 6 rings.

You mean a Expert worker at finishline said those are 6 rings?
roll.gif

anyways nice concords..

Nice fits everyone

wore my beat OG xvi's yesterday to work...had to break them out again after sitting in the cabinet for too long,
roll.gif

piss yellow soles baby!
roll.gif

OGxvi's x jordan shirt

Originally Posted by KYSL88

VIIheaven
is the album really "commercial" grime? i mean does it have that dirty/gritty feeling a grime album has or is it made for the general public's taste?

It's all commercial. Some songs (not many at all) have that dirty.gritty feeling but its really pop-+*%. I can't front, I like it though.It really is made to appeal to the public. Listening to this and Playtime's Over is like listening to two differentartists.

Back
Top Bottom