***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

SkavengerBrandon:

Clean fit, what shoes are those?
nerd.gif

YO! Happy Birthday Gouda.
Ant you tellin me Gucci is lyrically talented?
eyes.gif

Lyrically... I'd say somewhat. There are a bunch of MC's who can spit...

Most of them can't make a song as entertaining as Gucci can.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

been working like im full-time becaus people dont know how to sell insoles, cleaners blah blah blah

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Happy Birthday Gouda.
Ant you tellin me Gucci is lyrically talented?
eyes.gif
Lyrically... I'd say somewhat. There are a bunch of MC's who can spit...

Most of them can't make a song as entertaining as Gucci can.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
... Ant how could you speak such blasphemy on the Lord'sday???

Gucci is more so entertaining then anything else. I dont think his listeners expect dope lyrical content more so things that they can either directly orindirectly relate to. I think he's
pimp.gif

Gucci is simply entertaining, he isn't a "content" rapper / mc, though he may drop a punchline / metaphor here andthere. That's not why I listen to him, I will say Gucci and Juiceman get the club jumpin easily..and that's been proven time and timeagain.

12/19/08

For my school's (Central High in Philly) annual charity show for Widener Memorial School for the disabled... we raised $1,900.

I'm on the right. To my right is my friend Cami singing Angel of Mine by Monica while I played the instrumental on the straaaangs.

tahitc.jpg

Originally Posted by So Slickening

12/19/08

For my school's (Central High in Philly) annual charity show for Widener Memorial School for the disabled... we raised $1,900.

I'm on the right. To my right is my friend Cami singing Angel of Mine by Monica while I played the instrumental on the straaaangs.

tahitc.jpg
Cool, Its good that you care about the disabled.

Thanks all,

Deb every time i see your name I get hyped to see what your wearing, very nice collection post by the way.

The Jacket is H&M, and the shoes are Ipath cats

dope fits everyones....dalitso and dan nice white and red 12s...and scolor pack air forces are sick courtney...

friday....
'01 jordan 1s...
348088183.jpg

saturday...
hundreds.hundreds.marc jacobs.and my jordans are light grey.
348088180.jpg

peace.

Back
Top Bottom