***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

DALITSO...What it do, Bro?

Recent fit...

Vans Mountain Editions...

699352d9e1404ef24aee15e01b70c76b8256013.pjpg

3562520e1d429432113162eaae4e4c6ab04215b.pjpg

9a435176ea0548284fcd1d4a1f9b8450e353f6e.pjpg

6f2151e64c461e17513f626d707883287ed1dfa.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by emgee420

aa, apc, am90s
not trying to seem like a jack*ss but damn man cuff your jeans or something or maybe buy a smaller length

no such thing as a smaller length in apc's they all come in 34 i think it was. softening through wear creates 'stacks'.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

baggiest apc's I've seen in my life.

Thats my thought exactly. If they are the rescues, god save him when the finish stretching, he is going to need like twine belt to prevent it from falling offthe waist; shoulda chosen a different pair.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

you know how peeps on here be checking grammar, misspelled words, run-on sentences etc. they turn into english teachers.
I'm an English teacher and the last thing I want to do is edit bad grammar on NT.
laugh.gif

Anyhow, AF1s today...

Originally Posted by famen4tune

dope fits everybody....looking for DS DMP pack sz. 10.5-11....pm me with the details....

dude... enough with the nonsense. No one is selling a DMP in this thread. Check out the sigs for sale items or else post your fit and keep it moving.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]five30[/color]-AF1 collection post please?
anyway, today (couldn't resist)

huf satin vans sk8 hi

^^^I really wanted to pick up a pair of Hufs yesterday, but I wanted to get mom & pops some things. Hopefully, I'll be able to go after Christmas.

a12ware89....Stop jacking my Vans swag!!!!

Just playing, bro...Dope Vans rotation. I need those HUFS myself. And a couple other things I seen you post...Supreme Mt. & Spot HCs.

sneakermane, that is a dope DGK shirt. Info?

It was a collaboration tee with DGK & Palace 5ive for their Palace to Pulaski Skate Day event this past summer....Given out to Friends & Family.

HOLLA!!!

sneakermane: that bruce lee's favorite drink "watttaaah!" shirt is dope
laugh.gif

northpark: 'preciate it
gasp: i had to wear mine after seeing you post them
fong: i know how you feel. i have clothes/shoes that make me say, "what the hell was i thinking when i bought this?"
laugh.gif

dalisto:
smokin.gif

sneakermane- lol thanks, I guess I learned from the greats... vans is the onlycompany that has been impressing me lately, as far as new releases go

Back
Top Bottom