***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Originally Posted by JMKickz

wow ^^ absolutely horrible. like beyond horrible.
Well, from the ankle up...YES.

Red Wing boots are ill though.
pimp.gif

neek is far from horrible, just not a typical crooks shirt, girl jeans, fitted, and forces. he's a step ahead

lol I had mad hate a few years ago wearing super tight jeans I wont be surprised in a few years about rolling up jeans.. roll up ya jeans.

Originally Posted by mrneek

lol I had mad hate a few years ago wearing super tight jeans I wont be surprised in a few years about rolling up jeans.. roll up ya jeans.

the like to play follow the leader

What happened? why is the bench reaction like like this
indifferent.gif

I believe this was in a game against the rockets. Brandon Roy hits a huge turnaround with 8 seconds to go to give the Blazers the lead. Yao hits a turnaroundfadeaway and1 with very little time on the clock and the bench reacts. Look up the video on youtube to see what happens after that. You won't bedisappointed.

Originally Posted by az005us

kevin2nd what the hell is that thing...

i kinda want one.

baby mongoose being raised by a big samoan dude at work. hawaiian equivalent of a ferret.

Originally Posted by mrneek

you do have a point there.... I remember those days. Im def not one of those guys wearing my girlfriends jeans tho and I sure as hell aint about to startrocking high top boots with my oversized jeans rolled up several times.... but do what you like. Just not my steez. And its always nice to see the people jumpin and d'ride. NT never fails Oh, and the pic was probably posted in the first place to elicit such a response from the NT peanut gallery and due to mebeing extra bored tonight.... I have fallen victim!

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

What happened? why is the bench reaction like like this
indifferent.gif

I believe this was in a game against the rockets. Brandon Roy hits a huge turnaround with 8 seconds to go to give the Blazers the lead. Yao hits a turnaround fadeaway and1 with very little time on the clock and the bench reacts. Look up the video on youtube to see what happens after that. You won't be disappointed.

eek.gif
eek.gif

just looked that game up on youtube. that was crazy
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom