***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

esp loving the white/red colorways some of you pulled out today. carmine VIs and XIIs
pimp.gif

i went earthy today lol
3137616664_bba494fdf4.jpg

Briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........lol

how do those Tailwinds feel on your feet? Comfy? Im thinking about scooping up a pair.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........lol

how do those Tailwinds feel on your feet? Comfy? Im thinking about scooping up a pair.

Thanks in advance.

I wasn't spending a lot of time on my feet with the shoes on today (probably wore them not even 20 mins altogether) but they felt comfy in the heel...nikeair felt very responsive...I found them to fit comfortably snug, fitting like a glove

Thanks man, if my homie wants to get them for me through his swoosh acct I think I'll get a pair. Look like great summer shoes.

19Sixty: ok cool, 'cuz I got the heart-shaped Bobby Caldwell single; didn't know they pressed up another vinyl in the same fashion.
Jo: I am impatient for those to retro next year. Perhaps my xmas money will help...lol

Originally Posted by famen4tune

Dope fits everbody...digging those red and white 12"s a few pages back need to get my hands on a pair of those hopefully they don't drop again...

Fixed. Although the XIIs in the CDP weren't as bad as I expected, if JB starts retroing again at a later period, with the market the way it is, we'llbe wearing seeing very nicely printed cardboard models at 175 bucks a pop. I have the two pairs of OG XIIsand the leather is so soft and supple that it's just unreal.

Brian and sdubl - Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll hold off another week and see if I can get them through a friend at Footaction.

Merry Christmas NT!

Stayed indoors all day
pimp.gif

3137092567_f8c7a50246.jpg
3137919472_f8e2a5f8b2.jpg

kingcrux - that polo with the philippines stitching
pimp.gif

anyway belated merry christmas everyone, finally my photobucket is okay again, anyway my fits for the past few days:
2nd to the last day of school 08: xx2's

then mili 1's to last day of school:

then what i wore to the midnight mass for christmas: beater cdp xiv's

and 12-25-08 to the grove to see seven pounds with friends: ajf12 glacier

UNDS'ed Lance Mountain Blazer SB's to celebrate Christmas....I hope everyone had a happy holiday & got what they wanted.

21o3di9.jpg

Excellent shoe for the price of 50$. Love suade like I love learning about Diseases and treating people!!!
nerd.gif
Yes I am a futuristic nerd
laugh.gif

YO! Happy Kwanzaa

Olive IX's
smile.gif
... such an underrated shoe.

I might have to start handing out suspensions for quoting pics. It's all fun and games until someone gets they wig split.
smh.gif

SortaNew... don't get too comfortable insulting members.

n3qdkw.jpg

16gg7k9.jpg

I debated Carmines for some Christmas cheer... but I rolled with those.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

I might have to start handing out suspensions for quoting pics. It's all fun and games until someone gets they wig split.
smh.gif

I AGREE. THERE IS ALOT OF QUOTING PICS...
eyes.gif

Its getting outta hand. Where's Ijapino and his big yellow fonts?

Back
Top Bottom