***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

lol... Haven't been here in a minute...
GOT WHAT THE DUNKS DS 10.5 FOR SALE...HIT ME UP!!

img4190bc8.jpg

img4161fn4.jpg

dope pics sneakermane....good catching up with u too...and hopefully u make it back out here for the lakers game friday.....happy born day shortyc94.

peace.

They're not Goadomes, they're Baltoro II's. They came in a sample box 2 years ago. I don't ever recall seeing them in black, only an OG baltorocolorway.

out of boredom. i didn't realize i sounded like this .. nor did I realize i looked like that
but whatever. who cares?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

Originally Posted by JordanFreaks

nikeXcartoon- nice supreme hoody, how do they run? I was thinking about getting one in a size L
they run slim, i have a blu/wht sz L that i hardly ever wear on account of it's slimness
Eh, they run fitted. I wear an L in tees and stick to it for hoodys/crews.

I always hear people say they're too small and to size up in Supreme hoodys, but I actually like the fit better.

Jackieboy-thanx my fam!!!!

Sneakermane-looks like yall had aball last night!!!

Dreads2you-dope hook up with thaaquaz…..updating my pix so I can do a collection post!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

b07359c8ef35e91b09cbdcf92a15cdc3d2d4199.pjpg

What I wore on Sunday to watch the heartbreaking Packer game and to pick up some shoes to put up for sale on my website (see sig)

MY BOY Atari Bigby authentic
Seven FAM
UnDS AM90

35cj6mb.jpg

j0fccw.jpg

So Uptempo-Thanks whats up.

crazy4kix-Nice fit.

Debby-You have some heat.

Dope fits rolo.

Crazy the Chi has so much snow Ty. Cincy has had a few flurys nothing major.

Anyways
Funeral after work.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They're not Goadomes, they're Baltoro II's. They came in a sample box 2 years ago. I don't ever recall seeing them in black, only an OG baltoro colorway.
They look better than the firtst baltoro's imo.
Having a size 9 foot comes in handy
glasses.gif

dalitso - dope gingers man
pimp.gif
do i regret passing on them when they were on clearance racks for $39.99
mad.gif

CDP III, cant get enough of these
smile.gif

Originally Posted by that262redhead

What I wore on Sunday to watch the heartbreaking Packer game and to pick up some shoes to put up for sale on my website (see sig)

MY BOY Atari Bigby authentic
Seven FAM
UnDS AM90
Yeah that was a heartbreaking game, not much of a chance for us to make the playoffs anymore
frown.gif
Were you at the game? (Nice Bigby Jersey)
Anyways, I wore my beater LeBron V's today. No pic sorry

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They're not Goadomes, they're Baltoro II's. They came in a sample box 2 years ago. I don't ever recall seeing them in black, only an OG baltoro colorway.

did they ever release?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom