***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

somewhereinjersey
2hcjfrq.jpg

15gqskz.jpg

pacman all the way. dude started out as a wreckless brawler, but fight after fight he's been learning how to really box. eventhough he moves up weight,still got enough power. de la hoya is nice, don't wanna take anything from his career, but he is old and in it for the dough, its his production company.

^^ word, I think pacmans got the fight.

BTW very nice OG columbia XI's up there

jan, good to see ya back! daughter is hella cute! go hit up bwals tonight and head over to chris' new harbor in belmont. native elements will be rockin dahouse
wink.gif

go pacman!

Originally Posted by never wear them

i got 500 on De la Hoya... ppl think this pacquiao guy will actually do something... lol.

pac is gona get bodied up.

just quoting this to remind me to check back on this thread after pacquaio wins.
laugh.gif

yesterday

to lose in the semi final game of my intramural football tournament
then later to watch the basketball team win

337854956.jpg
315176307.jpg

bdis thanks for the comments back their, dalitso dope 23 how do they feel i was thinking bout getting a pair,as always dope supremes Idolkicks,nice fitseverybody

jordanPoe-wentup there today. unfortunately I got tha last large size…………..they up to 8 now!!!

Billionheiress-I've bought some kicks from Dizzy……..he's def legit. Don't know why he is avoidin youthough!!!!

AirAnt23-beenmarried for 4 years now………just a beautiful life fam!!!

Dreads2you-yeah them jointz is mad comfy, cop a pair fam…….dope fit as usual!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

Back
Top Bottom