December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike only had to do one thing...one thing...to kill adidas hype for the year and what they do? Make tri colors the winner with restocks tomorrow.

They could've dropped the suede xis. They could've dropped an azg 1 retro and killed adidas but nooooo. A stupid Christmas kyrie.

Nike only had to do one thing...one thing...to kill adidas hype for the year and what they do? Make tri colors the winner with restocks tomorrow.

They could've dropped the suede xis. They could've dropped an azg 1 retro and killed adidas but nooooo. A stupid Christmas kyrie.

man Adidas ain't **** to Nike

I have to agree with you on that one, although we get our differences

The solefly midnight drop was more of a surprise than this lol glad i was still awake to get the 16s

man Adidas ain't **** to Nike

Bigger picture,yes, I agree.

Ending the year off with a killer mystery would have killed the always falling yeezy/adidas resell market which to 98% of "sneakerheads" dictates a brands success...

I can't stand Nike defectors and this just gonna add fuel to their fire of adidas rhetoric and cheesy Kanye quotes.

I like Adidas but even Yeezy hype is slowly dying

they can't start mass producing Yeezys than the **** boys don't want them anymore

That 3 strikes bubble will burst soon, it was took quick and to trendy. The crowd that's driving it, is a fickled bunch that doesn't have any stability. 30+ yrs of success (JB). Versus 2-3 yrs of success.

Last edited:
upon further thought, this was the 12th shoe in the 12 soles....

so hope for a 6pm CT restock! lol. Not hoping...

That 3 strikes bubble will burst soon, it was took quick and to trendy. The crowd that's driving it, is a fickled bunch that doesn't have any stability. 30+ yrs of success (JB). Versus 2-3 yrs of success.

I have to agree the adidas bubble will crash and burn faster then Jordan ever did
I give it another year or 2

Nike is not doing so well itself
Nike/Jordan became too greedy by raising box price and putting out more shoes
For this reason I stopped buying foamposites and have been selling pairs off

I have also stopped buying a lot of Jordan releases

Footlocker tweeted Samurai coming to HOHs 
laugh.gif

Nike is greedy. They made up the remastered jig solely based on resell prices and flooded the hell out of the market.

I'm happy cause I've been patient and gotten everything this year on heavy discount. Aquas for $60?

They can keep their $200 presto/Roshe knock offs.

I have to agree the adidas bubble will crash and burn faster then Jordan ever did
I give it another year or 2

Nike is not doing so well itself
Nike/Jordan became too greedy by raising box price and putting out more shoes
For this reason I stopped buying foamposites and have been selling pairs off

I have also stopped buying a lot of Jordan releases
I disagree on Nike/JB comments.  Raising the price, releasing more, and retro'ing has allowed a wider audience to step into the sneaker game where they otherwise wouldn't have been able to.

Last edited:
Kyries nice no doubt, but all that build up for those?!?!? Straight bs.

Last edited:
I disagree on Nike/JB comments.  Raising the price, releasing more, and retro'ing has allowed a wider audience to step into the sneaker game where they otherwise wouldn't have been able to.

That same new group your talking about has ran to adidas minus a few Jordan releases in the past year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom