December birthdays FTW/FTL

Originally Posted by EMkicks

22 25 on the 5th.

definetly got the combo gift as I started getting older.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Anyways, turned 20 today...just feeling kinda old even though I'm not that old

cut that out... i wish i was 20 again

im22 if it matters lol

Anyways, turned 20 today...just feeling kinda old even though I'm not that old

cut that out... i wish i was 20 again

im22 if it matters lol

24 on the 12th.
pimp.gif

Im not really into birthdays like that but I do always treat myself to the holiday Jordans tho. Since I have a grown up job now I'm feelin like the cool grey 11's and a northface jacket are appropriate
happy.gif

24 on the 12th.
pimp.gif

Im not really into birthdays like that but I do always treat myself to the holiday Jordans tho. Since I have a grown up job now I'm feelin like the cool grey 11's and a northface jacket are appropriate
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

turning 22 on the 25th..
WE ARE THE WORST....

IM SICK OF THOSE OH ITS YOUR BDAY/XMAS CARD...I GOT JERKED MY ENTIRE LIFE...OH IM 31 BTW..AND YEA IM STILL PISSED...I WANNA CHANGE MY BDAY TO A DIFFERENT DAY!!! EVERYONE GET THIER OWN DAY TO CELEBRATE WE GOTTA SHARE OURS WITH EVERYONE...
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

turning 22 on the 25th..
WE ARE THE WORST....

IM SICK OF THOSE OH ITS YOUR BDAY/XMAS CARD...I GOT JERKED MY ENTIRE LIFE...OH IM 31 BTW..AND YEA IM STILL PISSED...I WANNA CHANGE MY BDAY TO A DIFFERENT DAY!!! EVERYONE GET THIER OWN DAY TO CELEBRATE WE GOTTA SHARE OURS WITH EVERYONE...
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

oh yeah happy birthday to whoever has a birthday today. never knew anyone that had the same bday as me
laugh.gif

oh yeah happy birthday to whoever has a birthday today. never knew anyone that had the same bday as me
laugh.gif

Dec 20th
& I hate getting just one present for Bday/Christmas and its something cheap lol
But Shoutouts to All the December babies
Its OUR Month
pimp.gif

Dec 20th
& I hate getting just one present for Bday/Christmas and its something cheap lol
But Shoutouts to All the December babies
Its OUR Month
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I have the same birthday as you.
Happy birthday bro.

Back
Top Bottom