Originally Posted by tha2one

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Mike, nice stuff my man.

Also those Playoffs are FAKE as hell.
are they really fake?

yup
eyes.gif
can you guys tell me what is wrong with them in a detailed explanation so i can file a report with ebay and paypal

again...please give me more than a
"yea its fake"
if anything can you please post in the topic i made in the legit check forum

^^The stitching on them is very poor.

Glad I could help you. Always do a legit check if you are unsure about a pair of kicks. But do it BEFORE you pay for them.

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

again...please give me more than a
"yea its fake"
if anything can you please post in the topic i made in the legit check forum

Do you seriously need us to explain why they're fake? the shape is waaaaay off. Look at a real pair on vintagekicks.com then look at those
laugh.gif

My pickups from the past couple of weeks. I should've got my red suede xx1 in the mail today but i gave the sender the wrong zip code by an accident, autocorrection on the iphone ftl.
eyes.gif
Shout out to all the NTers that i coppedstuff from, and to the person who made the late night psa about the cereal and the amazon link, I went through a box the first day i got it.
grin.gif
If anybody knows any websites that i can buy some shirts for any and all ofthese kicks hit me with a pm please.

Random pickups

thank you for your help Fat Boy 915
i was able to receive my money back because the seller had not yet claimed it
and the reason why i need more than a "yea its fake"
is because for an eBay dispute i need more than that to file it

Walked into my local Footaction this morning to see what they had and to my surprise, these:
kajm92.jpg

My favorite shoe in my favorite OG colorway. Had no idea Nike was bringing this color back. Promptly cleared out all 3 size 11 they had. Oh, and friends andfamily helped a ton! Thanks for finally bringing back the OG color of these Nike

Originally Posted by barry

Walked into my local Footaction this morning to see what they had and to my surprise, these:
(image)

My favorite shoe in my favorite OG colorway. Had no idea Nike was bringing this color back. Promptly cleared out all 3 size 11 they had. Oh, and friends and family helped a ton! Thanks for finally bringing back the OG color of these Nike
Nice Shox R4s. I gotta tell my brother about this.

I still feel bad for wearing his old pair into the ground when they first came out.

Originally Posted by barry

kajm92.jpg

My favorite shoe in my favorite OG colorway. Had no idea Nike was bringing this color back. Promptly cleared out all 3 size 11 they had. Oh, and friends and family helped a ton! Thanks for finally bringing back the OG color of these Nike
FTW my friend! glad to see that you found a shoe you love!! great feeling eh....have a good one!! ahh thats what the shoe game is about

Back
Top Bottom