****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Thanks for the comps y'all. Nice am1 up there. Seems like everyone everyone is going in on your blogsite Corgi. lol Keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Thanks for the comps y'all. Nice am1 up there. Seems like everyone everyone is going in on your blogsite Corgi. lol Keep up the good work!
thanks man, yea corgi got some hear for sure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

^ word.

If I do happen to buy a DVD, it would have to be a personal favorite. Like "Happy Gilmore" or "Dumb and Dumber".
I wouldn't mind picking up that Bobblehead. Too bad that by the time I get to any of those places all the goodies will be gone. I guess Idon't mind collecting dvds. I got somewhere close to 500 or so, all original no bootlegs/copies. Most of the time its cheaper than renting or going outto the theaters (Unless its some type of collectors or Criterion edition).

picked these two up 2day

got these for $88 over the weekend using friends and family discount at footaction

^^ Common did not do right on this CD...theres like 2 dope tracks..very disappointed

Got these
Vans Rowley Shambles Hi
mhvwww.jpg

forgot i had pre-ordered these a couple months ago (or at least it seemed that long) from industrial skateshop. when they e-mailed me saying that they hadshipped i was a little bumbed out because there's about 5 other kicks i thought i would have rather spent money on....but, i was pleasantly surprised wheni had them in hand. materials are nice and really the only thing i would change is a nylon tongue...but there would be a nylon tongue on ever dunk hi if itwas up to me.

uy43d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom