****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Nice pickups everyone
pimp.gif

df525a74077f56d10ed703ec29f894592f574f8.jpg

Fedex dropped these off today, (thanks Jay)...

She said, "dad we have to take pictures of these", she is fascinated that these are LeBron 6's as she is 6 years old, so it all ties in.

Which is ironic, with me being born in 1984, (Jordan into the league), and her being born in 2002 ( LeBron into the League)...yes she was born when was on theyounger side....

^Not sure how to take that,

But I Graduated last May with my Bachelors,

And I am current on all child support and cover other expenses for her....so yes i have grown up.

Just scooped this up from Goodwill last week. Had to take advantage of my "free" cable in the dorm.

sho3tym- Holy Lord in Heaven your daughter is adorable. It may suck now, but my parents had me when they were 19/20 and I have to tell you that I'm so gladthey did because it's nice being able to grow up with parents that aren't too old to do stuff with me. A lot of my friends have parents that are intheir 50s and I don't envy them a bit. Best of luck to you, bro!

sickickz23- how much did you pay for those and what size are they? I want to get an idea of how much I'm going to pay for a pair of these babies.

Back
Top Bottom