****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

mj234eva
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looking for DS pee wee herman dunks 10.5-11 and both pair of jordan 1 high premiers DS sz.10.5-11 pm with the details

qxlx61.jpg

XI/XII pack I got last week, dont remember if I posted (since I was looking to flip them for $400 %@#)
Jordan 13s, purple undftd af1s!
Alife T, AlifexLacoste polo!

*BONUS*
b68rpt.jpg

so happy to take these 2 off the list
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Amazing pick ups everyone..Can't wait to do some postin' in here after Christmas..Peace

alright heres some pics i took yesterday cuz i was so bored lol, couple of pick ups from the weekend...

copped these from a fellow NT'er for 60 Shipped:

and with a little elbow grease and a quick cycle in the wash they came out like brand new:

x3d8jt.jpg

bonus... my beater infrareds on the top left, a DS pair i still had from 05 in size 10 under that, and the newest addition to the fam on the right
pimp.gif

2irtl5.jpg

got these sometime last week but didnt post em up, thought id share em with ya... big ups to the outlet hunters who gave me the heads up on these bad boys, islept on em when they dropped this year but im glad i got em so cheap...

pimp.gif

2zyfkb4.jpg

25hzqeu.jpg

organizing my rack and closet this weekend i decided to throw a few of my foams on the bed n snap a shot, maybe ill do a collection post of all my foams andvarious "posites" from the past years ones day, but for right now im to lazy so the rest are still on my shelf

2gx4v42.jpg

6h55oj.jpg

pimp.gif
sorry for the crappy pics lol

Woah innovativeone, those are some crazy pickups, lol I guess you're back in a big way! Can't wait to see whats in store for you. Always enjoy yourpickups and pics.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Picked up all of these at the South Chicago outlet, for a total of $75
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got these for my lil bro's christmas present.
glasses.gif
The Nike Outlet on 85th & Cottage Grove had ALL THOSE.....
eek.gif
....gotdamn....im there soon as im get home from school.....nice steal brah!!

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Picked up all of these at the South Chicago outlet, for a total of $75
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got these for my lil bro's christmas present.
glasses.gif
The Nike Outlet on 85th & Cottage Grove had ALL THOSE.....
eek.gif
....gotdamn....im there soon as im get home from school.....nice steal brah!!
I don't think they are on 40% off anymore, but they were pretty cheap without it. The atc II's were mostly sold out and I found only onepair of the vintage dunks on the hash wall.

CAN SOMEONE PLZZ TELL ME IF THE NIKE OUTLET IN WILLIAMSBURG VA HAS THOSE FOAMS IN A 10.5 OR 11 I AM GOING THERE ON FRIDAY AND EVERYTIME I TRY TO CALL THENUMBER IT DOESN'T WORK

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

CAN SOMEONE PLZZ TELL ME IF THE NIKE OUTLET IN WILLIAMSBURG VA HAS THOSE FOAMS IN A 10.5 OR 11 I AM GOING THERE ON FRIDAY AND EVERYTIME I TRY TO CALL THE NUMBER IT DOESN'T WORK
757-565-2963

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

CAN SOMEONE PLZZ TELL ME IF THE NIKE OUTLET IN WILLIAMSBURG VA HAS THOSE FOAMS IN A 10.5 OR 11 I AM GOING THERE ON FRIDAY AND EVERYTIME I TRY TO CALL THE NUMBER IT DOESN'T WORK
757-565-2963

THANKS ANYWAY HOMIE

Back
Top Bottom