****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Slim.....dope Stash set, I had the set at one time as well, just left with the BW's now, your pic is Wallpaper worthy as well, dope.

C1.

Originally Posted by JordanFreaks

j8y:nerd:4- info on the tv,?? been looking for a 32" for a while...
I got the TV at Best Buy. It was on sale for $699, regularly priced at $949. The sale ends on Saturday. You should check it out if there areany BB in your area.

ii2cky - Right on for the info, dude.

sick stash set back there slim
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

Originally Posted by JordanFreaks

j8y:nerd:4- info on the tv,?? been looking for a 32" for a while...
I got the TV at Best Buy. It was on sale for $699, regularly priced at $949. The sale ends on Saturday. You should check it out if there are any BB in your area.

ii2cky - Right on for the info, dude.
I'm headed out there probably tonight to pick up the Toshiba 40" with store credit from a 32" Westinghouse I picked up last yearthat broke down (was bought with store credit from a previous 32" Tube that broke down). Was there a reason you chose the Samsung LCD vs the Toshiba40" 1080p LCD they currently offer for $749? Just curious to know if there are mayor difference that might influence me to stick with a 32" vsupgrading to a 40".

Glad to see other people are onto avsforums besides myself here on NT.

my pick ups last week..

charity af1 for $84 and white penny's for $85 from swoosh
280r1xh.jpg

6521sl.jpg

used the f&f coupon and ordered black penny's from footlocker for $106
5yajwm.jpg

mad.gif
at the box when i received it
2gufgpj.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

YuraS718 -Dope shots of them Skyline's... I received my yesterday,I have to get me a couple more pairs
happy.gif
Yea i love them. Very nice and clean shoe in person. 20% off, i wasnt passing up the chance of 2 pairs. $159 and change shipped total for the 2pairs. Wouldn't be surprised if these are hard to get either with them being a finishline exc only.

I got the 40" Samsung in Oct, I'm still looking for that 32" 1080p for a good deal.
smh.gif

freezyfreeky nice pickup, i think im gona regret big time in the future passen on that cdp

Back
Top Bottom