****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

I need those Huf Vans
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkhead08

Since i guess I wasted $50 lol

I guess $50 on these was to much too
Nah it doesn't work like that. When you buy stupid @%+, your money was wasted. When you buy something sorta worthwhile, it's cool.

merry christmas every one, one question whats so special about the g shock watches i notice every one wants one, just fill me in bout em.

This pair came in the mail yesterday... best $80.00 I've ever spent. Second pair of my grails.

newjr.jpg

jra0i8.jpg

211ukk6.jpg

Shot of the twins...

2ahi836.jpg

Some Christmas presents. I like giving better than getting, but once you give em away you only can take pictures of the stuff you got left.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

thought these were dropping 12/31. almost got caught slippin. total was $130 after empl. discount. possibly my last jordan purchase.
288yzw9.jpg

had my eye on this for a minute so my lady picked it up for me.
xeekpe.jpg

Where'd you scope the G-Shocks from and how much?

Santa and the Lil' Lady took care of me with a few pairs this week:
I've always liked the hot rod company Moon Equipment, and their vans haven't been out since the 60's so these were a cinch. Both pairs came with 3sets of laces, 2 metal tipped with printed eyes
pimp.gif

These will come out in the summer when I'm boating
wink.gif

My poor man's Tokyo dunk mids
happy.gif

A friend who works at Champs secured these so I couldn't pass

am i the only one that doesnt like the eminem 2s and the new premium red and black 23s? No hate. I didnt even try to get them.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

am i the only one that doesnt like the eminem 2s and the new premium red and black 23s? No hate. I didnt even try to get them.
Im not really feelin them either. The Ems are kinda growing on me, but I wont lose any sleep for not having them.

Merry Christmas Niketalk.

It was a pretty successful week to say the least. I got the XI/XII CDP as well, no need for pics.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

shaadi23 - Info on where I can cop that poster, I'd like something like that in my room.
pimp.gif

you can cop that at upperdeck.com. you can check your local sports shop too. I'm sure my mom got it at a spot called Just Sports out here in Tucson AZ.

Back
Top Bottom