December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

oh boy. here we go again with the ******** surprises.

when has he ever delivered on an announced surprise?

cm punk?

hes like 1 for 9 with surprises

does anyone besides me and 1995 know who brody king is?

20180412-QPVEoMRax6jlxcBMvL1h

oh boy. here we go again with the bull**** surprises.

cm punk?

I KINDA get where he's coming from with the continued announcements of "surprises." Keep telling people so they'll tune in, but when the surprises are continually underwhelming or just flat out suck, it makes you look bad. Just stop doing this and let the surprise be a true surprise. It's just a straight up joke now.

Remember when Christopher Gin was one of the huge surprises? And The Large Show? Technically that one would qualify as a big surprise since Paul Wight is in fact big

I know a LOT of people were pissed about him, but Christian is the only one not named Punk that I'd even halfway count. Definitely wasn't the big W Tony Elite thought it would be, but it also wasn't Gillberg. He's just gotta stop making a big deal out of everything. At this point he's turning into the boy who cried wolf.

oh boy. here we go again with the bull**** surprises.

cm punk?

You're going to make enemies talking like that but i 100% agree with you.

Andrew is back this week with another Sunday edition of Wrestling Observer Live, where he is joined by co-host Lance Storm.

They discuss the incredible match between Bryan Danielson and Adam Page, as Lance provides insight and what it takes to put something like that together. Andrew clarifies a tweet he made over the weekend regarding tribalism in wrestling and they discuss why this is even a thing.

Lance has some strong feelings toward The Hannibal referee incident from last weekend. Roman Reigns firing Paul Heyman on SmackDown before Brock attacked the Bloodline is also discussed. Just how long can Roman stay hot with his current character?

B Sox B Sox

You asked what Cole was up to?
He's been regulated to having matches with the company mascot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom