December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

fd8cb08d-aeec-4a99-b207-41582898f435-jpeg.2354464

The 2nd time Cody has put himself throw a table with his own finisher :rofl:

Where can I sign up to fill the seats? I would lead all the chants and know when and where to make my voice heard.

undertaker-brock-lesnar.gif

I can account that this is a real thing..

The last raw I went to a "person" was in my seat because I was real late.. But she refused to move.. I show the usher my ticket and everything but he didn't removed the lady and the lady didn't leave my seat..

Braun Strowman either had a falls count anywhere match or was attacking someone on the ramp..at the time..so I went to that area section (where the fan that attacked Seth ran from) to watch since I couldn't sit in my seat..

So after the camera stop rolling(I forget what that time is called) I went back to my seat and the lady still refused to leave but now my girl sees me and my friend and his girl sees me too.. Now they're yelling at the usher to get this random lady out of my seat..
My girl then threatened to whoop this random lady ***..

Now(the random lady) she want to apologize to me and leave.. and then the crowd in the area start chanting "G.T.F.O" to the random lady..

:rofl:

undertaker-brock-lesnar.gif

I can account that this is a real thing..

The last raw I went to a "person" was in my seat because I was real late.. But she refused to move.. I show the usher my ticket and everything but he didn't removed the lady and the lady didn't leave my seat..

Braun Strowman either had a falls count anywhere match or was attacking someone on the ramp..at the time..so I went to that area section (where the fan that attacked Seth ran from) to watch since I couldn't sit in my seat..

So after the camera stop rolling(I forget what that time is called) I went back to my seat and the lady still refused to leave but now my girl sees me and my friend and his girl sees me too.. Now they're yelling at the usher to get this random lady out of my seat..
My girl then threatened to whoop this random lady ***..

Now(the random lady) she want to apologize to me and leave.. and then the crowd in the area start chanting "G.T.F.O" to the random lady..

:rofl:
This is the most I’ve ever seen you type :lol:

Back
Top Bottom