December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

Just seent the Rampage spoilers

image0.gif

damn booker t really is a wwe yes man now huh? all in his feelings cuz kyle o reily and johnny gargano going to aew. smh

his tune will change if vince ever releases him.

damn booker t really is a wwe yes man now huh? all in his feelings cuz kyle o reily and johnny gargano going to aew. smh

his tune will change if vince ever releases him.

This account always does these of Booker
Lmao hilarious

Where's the lie at?
thats not the point. tony pisses his fans off too with jeff jarrett jr

nobody likes cody

there isnt a 2 time champ in aew

oh wait there is

guess who?

got a feeling this saturday night hes gonna be a 3 time champ

Last edited:
William Gunn corpsing got me.

Serious question though, wtf is Danhausen's gimmick? Seems like a herb.
hes so unique and silly i dont know how you cant find him hilarious

if you ever see some jabroni on here calling aew a&w or pronouncing a wrestlers name wrong you can thank danhausen for that.

he is the master of weird kayfabe

Reactions: 907
hes so unique and silly i dont know how you cant find him hilarious

if you ever see some jabroni on here calling aew a&w or pronouncing a wrestlers name wrong you can thank danhausen for that.

he is the master of weird kayfabe

He can actually go in the ring too.

Drew, listen to his reasoning behind why his character does what he does. It's ridiculous in the best way. My favorite is that when he dumps teeth in his opponent's mouth, the ref can't consider it a foreign object because people already have teeth in their mouth. :rofl:

tbs aint slick

original tbs show wipeout hosted by john cena

aew dynamite on tbs

cena wont ever betray vince though so there will never be some type of crossover with aew wrestlers on that show.

some of these wwe guys are so scared to offend vince but other guys like rock and hogan can do whatever they want and be welcomed back 100 times.

Back
Top Bottom