December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Copped that Roman Reigns Roll to support Connor’s Cure tonight :pimp:

4C66A2F8-8D94-4A90-97F0-373CB66ADFDC.jpeg
Man, the last two weekends I had a taste for them but just didn't feel like making that drive. :lol:

But when I suggested weight classes should also be a thing in the WOmen's LEague, yall disagreed.

No reason Big Jax should be in the ring with Kyrie/Bliss. (One on One encounters)

I think at this point, Nia shouldn't be in the ring with ANYbody. She doesn't get concussions when she breathes, but she's still a walking hazard.

Imagine the "BackLash" they would get for firing a woman for being unsafe?

They would NEVER do that unless there was some major disaster in the ring, like if she were to drop somebody straight on the head on live TV and they couldn't actually get up. And that's really cause she consistently is reckless.

Nia fills a specific role and they don't have anybody else like her on the roster. Would certainly be nice if she was better in ring though.

We are talking about how a fat wrestler is unsafe?

I vividly remember Yokozuna accidentally destroying people because he was too heavy, unsafe, and couldn’t control his own weight. (Not eating, but controlling his body and it’s movement).

Not surprising at all. Wish someone would step up and talk about having weight divisions.

I vividly remember Yokozuna accidentally destroying people because he was too heavy, unsafe, and couldn’t control his own weight. (Not eating, but controlling his body and it’s movement).

Not surprising at all. Wish someone would step up and talk about having weight divisions.
That’s a great idea. How nobody here has ever suggested weight classes in the women’s division is beyond me.

I just don't understand.

But I guess she is still young in her career. She did spend quite a bit of time in NXT though. Still Green

Back
Top Bottom