December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Do I really need to go to google and look up tshirt printers to satisfy your dumb question?..Or how about I go to each wrestlers hometown and look up each and every screen printer in their town and email them the various phone numbers and websites they can use..Would that be ok with you?..Gotdamn you really are a moron..I personally know 3 people that wanted to start t-shirt companies so they took the time to do some research, found shirt suppliers, found screen printers that could handle the potential volume of orders/designs, and they started a website/etsy store..All 3 now do that solely as way to support themselves and their families..So do you really think a wrestler of average intelligence needs my help on finding an alternative to a bigoted prowrestlingtees.com to use?..

I don't know what you are telling me for, I am not a wrestler. Though, I understand with promo ability like this you would think so. But thanks for learning and answering your own suggestion. I am glad you have learned. That is a great idea, you should mention this to every wrestler out there, you could really change things.

"More serious gimmick" to the extreme!

Sports based posting. :pimp:

I don't know what you are telling me for, I am not a wrestler. Though, I understand with promo ability like this you would think so. But thanks for learning and answering your own suggestion. I am glad you have learned.
:rofl:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican excellent listen on the Corny belt talk..Too much stuff to review specifically, but I enjoyed hearing about how belts got made back in the day..I looked up the photo of Bockwinkel/Thesz with their belts and it's crazy to think Lou's belt was more valuable than Nick's huge AWA belt..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican excellent listen on the Corny belt talk..Too much stuff to review specifically, but I enjoyed hearing about how belts got made back in the day..I looked up the photo of Bockwinkel/Thesz with their belts and it's crazy to think Lou's belt was more valuable than Nick's huge AWA belt..
king of chicago king of chicago
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

I also had no idea how the belts got made back then.

I also liked what he had to say how belts lost value as they became more accessible to the normal human.

Just to update my nicknames list, I was suggested a new one:

"CASE Breaker'

I like it.

So now you may refer to me by any of the following nick names or my regular username @I hear TNA is Calling, i am glad to offer a multitude of choices:
1. The GREATEST PROMO in NTWT History
1a. NTWT's Greatest Promo
2. Hijo Del Promo
3. CM Quip

and now...

4. CASE Breaker

Yoohoo

E49292D5-6607-49BA-AF4A-84F64E58B395.jpeg

Reactions: fx2
D deleted

Thoughts on the reverse-rana?

I think someone is going to get seriously hurt with that move.

Saw it during the Omega/Paige tag match.

Back
Top Bottom