December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Have the Iconics even had a match yet since returning? They came back straight into the title picture? Has to be a slimy way of Vince getting back at Sasha and Bayley.

Remember when they didn't want anyone to say the Flair name, and she was just "Charlotte?" Now they've gone the complete opposite direction. Tom just said "Charlotte Flair" no less than 6 times in 20 seconds. We know who she is. It's not like there's another Charlotte in the match that you need to differentiate for. :lol:

Remember when they didn't want anyone to say the Flair name, and she was just "Charlotte?" Now they've gone the complete opposite direction. Tom just said "Charlotte Flair" no less than 6 times in 20 seconds. We know who she is. It's not like there's another Charlotte in the match that you need to differentiate for. :lol:
#YallsCompany

Charlotte was throwing around some shade in that match. Pushed Asuka while she was on the mat after the botched spear. Its wrestling you're going to get hit in your fake nose everytime.
And what was that kickout attempt at the end about? Looked like she legit tried to kick out.

I cannot ****ing stand Charlotte. Jesus ****ing Christ, I hope she finds out she's pregnant tomorrow.
What is it with you and pregnancies? Didn't you also have a distasteful comment about The Man getting pregnant?

Charlotte was throwing around some shade in that match. Pushed Asuka while she was on the mat after the botched spear. Its wrestling you're going to get hit in your fake nose everytime.
And what was that kickout attempt at the end about? Looked like she legit tried to kick out.

What is it with you and pregnancies? Didn't you also have a distasteful comment about The Man getting pregnant?
No, attempts at word twisting was taken. Didn't work.

And yes, Asuka definitely got her shoulder up at the pin. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican please tell me how Charlotte elevates talent?

Rusev withe baldy
Why not post the pic? :lol:

#PostLikePlvn

1591706934998.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom