December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Other than Austin, Sting, and NWO, the ECW t-shirts were the best of the 90's..Probably better than most of the stuff from the 00's..Definitely better than the trash that gets pumped out now by American wrestling promotions..

Joey: "You're watch Barely Legal..ECW's 1st ppv..Everything else is a cheap imitation..Trust me you'll find out tomorrow"..Joey didn't care 1 bit about throwing jabs at Vince/Eric's products..

Big Stevie Cool was better than a lot of people give him credit for..Dude knew how to put on a fun match..

I always hate how this PPV ended..Not the worst booking, but I think Paul E made a mistake with how these last 2 matches ended..

Very solid show..Especially since it was their first PPV..Solid matches throughout..I'd give it 4 Meltzers..

Feel like we did a One Night Stand watchalong like a year or two ago, but wouldn't mind doing that agian.

12bthhxaw3951.jpg

I never get emails when someone @'s me..How do I change that?..PM my old *** step by step instructions..Please and thank you..

Bam Bam Case Case Click Preferences in your account menu and tick "Receive email when mentioned" under Email options. See below:

Niketalk Preferences.png

Now whether or not that feature is working properly is another story. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom