December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Forgot FS1 was re-airing Summerslam 1992. Will be watching it over the course of the next couple of days, though I’m watching what I think is the closing stretch of Macho Man vs Ultimate Warrior

820E84C0-25CE-49C1-984E-1249ED357CB9.jpeg

WWE made a big hire on the corporate level as they have brought in Nick Khan.

WWE announced that Nick Khan is the company’s new President & Chief Revenue Officer. In 2006, Khan launched International Creative Management’s Sports Media department. He continued with that success until 2012 when Khan moved to CAA where he became the Co-Head of the Television Department.

Vince McMahon commented on Khan’s hiring where he expressed the deep understanding that he possesses in the business. He also brings a track record to the table with significant value.

“Nick is a seasoned media executive with a deep understanding of our business and a proven track record of generating significant value for sports and entertainment properties. While representing WWE at CAA, he was instrumental in transforming our business model by securing domestic media rights increases of 3.6x over our previous agreements. Nick’s management style and personal demeanor are perfect for WWE’s entrepreneurial culture, and he will fit right in with our exceptional management team.”

Been following Jannetty's FB for a while now...dude is a pathological liar and I wouldn't be surprised if this is another instance of that

Back
Top Bottom