December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

beth phoenix and todd philips sounding like giant dorks saying McAfee needs to stop making fun of that elf. :rofl: @ beth leaving the broadcast.

The way Cole hit the ground :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: at how much McAfee is bigger than Cole

I was thinking the same but seeing McAfee next to Triple H and they're about the same size he really is a big dude.

Straight punted Bay Bay into Bolivian.

I've had some beers with McAfee during our college years. He's definitely taller/bigger than what you'd normally think of for a kicker/punter. For sure bigger than a lot of the wrestlers you're seeing on NXT/WWE other than the obvious guys like Randy/Drew Mac/Brawn/etc. He's also the same exact personality that he was freshman year :lol:

8vs697p3ucf51.jpg

Show a casual fan that picture and they would think Adam Cole is a fan and Pat McAfee is the wrestler

WWE never seems to know what to do with champions after they lose their titles..Seems like the quite frequently put the former champs into stupid/meaningless feuds when their reign is over..

Cole, if I'm not mistaken, was the longest reigning champ in NXT history..He loses the belt and goes into a program with a guy who used to be a punter/kicker in the NFL?!?..

I had just figured UE was getting called up for SummerSlam. I assume that's now going to happen night after SS.

WWE never seems to know what to do with champions after they lose their titles..Seems like the quite frequently put the former champs into stupid/meaningless feuds when their reign is over..

Cole, if I'm not mistaken, was the longest reigning champ in NXT history..He loses the belt and goes into a program with a guy who used to be a punter/kicker in the NFL?!?..
what can you do with a guy as small as him?

does wwe still have that cruiserweight show? maybe he can go on that and face drake maverick every other week

ihust1e ihust1e

Is your power back?

My brother has the same issue. Has 2 little kids so I told him if he doesn't get the power back to just crash at my place.

How quick people are to forget the run Cole had with Dunne, Bryan, Seth and Riddle. Him and Ciampa, Finn, and Gargano.

If you are a good story teller, figure out what to do with his size. If you are a good story teller, figure out what to do with his talent. But that’s the problem.

Now he is going to have a wrestling match with a punter. He does not get built to any kind of strength in this angle. Best champion NXT has ever had, leader of a dominant wrestling group, main event for the brand and now he is going the way of Bam Bam vs. LT. Trash.

Want to use Pat and give an up and comer this media rub? Then use someone like Trent, Escobar, or Dunne. Just bad use all around.

Former WWE announcer Hugo Savinovich says WWE NXT Superstar Karrion Kross was once a killer for hire.

It should be noted that Savinovich is known for making wild claims on social media at times. He noted in a recent Facebook video that Kross was a "real life mercenary" that was contracted to do "dirty jobs" for mafia groups when he was younger. Savinovich said Kross the mafia groups liked Kross for a real-life hitman due to his "scary look."

"He's a warrior, he's an athlete that once was a hired murderer. This is not 'a making this, making that'. No, this is the real thing. Now he's so passionate about wrestling. I love my friend, he have a great friendship. God bless him and his love with Scarlett," noted Hugo, translated from Spanish.

Ripley will be feuding with Robert Stone, that racist broad of many gimmicks, and Mercedes Martinez :stoneface:

ihust1e ihust1e

Is your power back?

My brother has the same issue. Has 2 little kids so I told him if he doesn't get the power back to just crash at my place.

nah nothing yet

Everytime i check the outage map, they keep adding another day before restoration. Looking at Saturday now :frown:

Its trash bc both blocks beside mine got their power back yesterday. My block always feels like an afterthought man

Back
Top Bottom